So, The Title of This Sub-forum...

21 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

Yep - you're not wrong.  I just keep posting to keep the thread current.  Eventually Pam will get her second cup of postum in her, and get to us. :)

So, has anyone noticed the description as well?  No mention of Jesus Christ?  There's a lot more to learn about Jesus than what the sectarians believe.

On 10/31/2018 at 3:57 PM, jerome1232 said:

20 years from now we'll still be finding forgotten places that still use the word Mormon on lds.org imho.

There has to be some massive code list for the entire website where you can do a “find-replace” search and fix it all in one go!

note: this is coming from someone who’s only programming experience was making a red sphere move up 3 spaces and back down.

Except for it's not always that straightforward. Especially with dynamic content and images. Plus there are instances where Mormon is still appropriate, like the book, the prophet, historical references ( the Mormon trail ), a "change all and forget" isn't going to work.

Guest MormonGator
16 minutes ago, jerome1232 said:

Except for it's not always that straightforward. Especially with dynamic content and images. Plus there are instances where Mormon is still appropriate, like the book, the prophet, historical references ( the Mormon trail ), a "change all and forget" isn't going to work.

My thoughts completely. 

2 hours ago, Fether said:

There has to be some massive code list for the entire website where you can do a “find-replace” search and fix it all in one go!

note: this is coming from someone who’s only programming experience was making a red sphere move up 3 spaces and back down.

I heard about that from a woman named Selena Kyle.

On 10/31/2018 at 11:19 AM, NeuroTypical said:

Yep - you're not wrong.  I just keep posting to keep the thread current.  Eventually Pam will get her second cup of postum in her, and get to us. :)

Cardinal rule: Be Nice To Pam! Two jobs, a house to run, and many hobbies. Repeat after me: Be Nice To Pam! 🤭

Edited by Sunday21