Marriage Tip For The Guys

Gwen

so i went to this meeting and there was this really old guy there and he gave a marriage tip to all the guys. i thought i would share it with yall. not an exact quote but best i can recall.

guys, let me give you some marriage advice, took me 20yrs to learn this. life is so much better if you can remember this one thing. your wife, is always right.

(all the women start laughing and cheering)

now, now guys, i'm not selling ya out. we know she ain't right. god knows she ain't right. but she don't have to know she ain't right. when she's happy you get your clicker back, you get your ballgame back, she goes shopping or something and leaves you alone. who cares who's right. be happy, let her be right. we know the truth.

:)

so i went to this meeting and there was this really old guy there and he gave a marriage tip to all the guys. i thought i would share it with yall. not an exact quote but best i can recall.

guys, let me give you some marriage advice, took me 20yrs to learn this. life is so much better if you can remember this one thing. your wife, is always right.

(all the women start laughing and cheering)

now, now guys, i'm not selling ya out. we know she ain't right. god knows she ain't right. but she don't have to know she ain't right. when she's happy you get your clicker back, you get your ballgame back, she goes shopping or something and leaves you alone. who cares who's right. be happy, let her be right. we know the truth.

:)

Thanks for sharing! I enjoyed it! :D

<div class='quotemain'>

be happy, let her be right. we know the truth.

This is my favorite part. Everyone knows men rule the world. We let women think they rule the world to keep them occupied while we formulate our evil plans. Mwuahahaha.

*Ducks his head to avoid flying objects.*

I wasn't thinking ducking.....you might want to go into hiding!!!!!

O U C H

But... aren't we worth it really??? :wub:

Thats the problem, you guys totally know you are, so you get away with SUCH ABUSE!

/grumble grumble

:wub:;)

stinking "haughty daughters of Zion".

(hey it's sorta fun teasing girls every once in a while...I can't beleive this is happening. usually it's the man who just has to sit and take it...) we are pioneers on this thread.

I love most that a woman started the thread.

O U C H

But... aren't we worth it really??? :wub:

Thats the problem, you guys totally know you are, so you get away with SUCH ABUSE!

/grumble grumble

:wub:;)

stinking "haughty daughters of Zion".

(hey it's sorta fun teasing girls every once in a while...I can't beleive this is happening. usually it's the man who just has to sit and take it...) we are pioneers on this thread.

I love most that a woman started the thread.

you are most welcome lol the fact that a woman started the thread is the only reason you are getting away with it. we all like to make fun of ourselves once in awhile but only we can do it. no one else is allowed to ;) lol kinda like red necks can make red neck jokes but all others had better back off. only brothers are allowed to call their sisters names any other boys do it and they are looking for a fight. just part of life.