Stan Lee, dead at 95

Guest MormonGator

I don't know if I'm entirely sad. It's more like "You certainly lived an awesome life, sir, and made a lot of people happy". But his wife passed away in recent years and I believe he had a daughter who died in childhood. I like to imagine them all reunited.

Edited by Backroads

46 minutes ago, Backroads said:

I don't know if I'm entirely sad. It's more like "You certainly lived an awesome life, sir, and made a lot of people happy". But his wife passed away in recent years and I believe he had a daughter who died in childhood. I like to imagine them all reunited.

His daughter still lives.

It's super disgusting what the toxic SJW's are saying about him!

Do you know that if you object to rebooting the white orphan from Queens, Peter Parker, into a black guy that you are RACIST?  And because out of all the 68 or so heroes in Infinity War, it doesn't have a single LGBTQ+ character that you are a homophobe?

Edited by anatess2

On 11/12/2018 at 9:25 PM, MormonGator said:

He was a lifelong atheist, but he was never public with it. I'm not sure what is happening to him in the afterlife. 

Same thing that happens to most decent people who die without a knowledge of the Gospel. I imagine after getting over some initial surprise that he is still alive in the Spirit World, he is beginning the process of learning the Gospel of Jesus Christ and repenting of his sins.

Edited by Midwest LDS

Guest MormonGator
56 minutes ago, Midwest LDS said:

Same thing that happens to most decent people who die without a knowledge of the Gospel. I imagine after getting over some initial surprise that he is still alive in the Spirit World, he is beginning the process of learning the Gospel of Jesus Christ and repenting of his sins.

Thanks bud. 

14 minutes ago, mordorbund said:

I'm secretly hoping that Avengers 4 shows some sort of a recap/flashback with a Stan Lee cameo (like maybe he's interviewed on a news show). As the dusting starts he stares right at the camera and says "I should have seen this coming." Then they can scatter his ashes on set.

Does it still count as secret after you post it on an open internet forum?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/13/2018 at 2:25 AM, MormonGator said:

He was a lifelong atheist, but he was never public with it. I'm not sure what is happening to him in the afterlife. 

Actually I had read that too, but then I saw another quote where he sounded much more agnostic, saying "I don't know."  It may be that his perspective was shifting in later years.