Mueller Probe: Today's McCarthy?

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-witness-expects-charged-mueller-probe/story?id=59148352

When will liberals agree that this has gone on far enough? 

Witness after witness.  Accusation after accusation.  Over a year now and the investigation has brought up many pieces of evidence leading us to believe that Hillary was colluding with Russia.  Those were ignored.  And we continue on the quest to find a connection with Trump based on zero evidence.

Innocent people are being threatened with jail time based on trivial stuff just so they might turn over and lie about Russian collusion connected to Trump.  Is this what is known as an impartial investigation?  Where is the presumption of innocence in all this?  Do they not have a shred of impartiality?

What's worse:  why did a Republican Congress allow an investigation like this to continue for over a year without a shred of evidence?

Edited by Guest

21 minutes ago, Tyme said:

Hilary colluded with Russia? I don’t think so. I’ll admit her whole foundation was shady. That doesn’t mean she directly collided with Russia like Trump is being investigated for.

Right.... Her WHOLE foundation was shady.  But SHE was as pristine as the driven snow. And, yes.  She "collided" with Russia.

Edited by Guest

Newsflash:

The Mueller Investigation is not an investigation to Russian collusion like it says.  Rather, the Mueller investigation is a COVER-UP for spygate.  The Republicans want it to continue, except for those like Nunez, Jordan, et. al., because THEY ARE IN ON IT.  Remember, McCain delivered the dossier to the FBI knowing full well it was a Clinton operation.  Guess what, I believe Romney is on it as well which is why he tried everything he can think of to unseat DJT and tried to get the Sec of State position - but I don't have proof of that.

6 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Newsflash:

The Mueller Investigation is not an investigation to Russian collusion like it says.  Rather, the Mueller investigation is a COVER-UP for spygate.  The Republicans want it to continue, except for those like Nunez, Jordan, et. al., because THEY ARE IN ON IT.  Remember, McCain delivered the dossier to the FBI knowing full well it was a Clinton operation.  Guess what, I believe Romney is on it as well which is why he tried everything he can think of to unseat DJT and tried to get the Sec of State position - but I don't have proof of that.

It is my personal opinion that DJT is not innocent.  The problem for Mueller is the same as for almost all political efforts involving party corruption - It is about getting all the mud on the opponent without revealing more of it on one's self.  If it was just about getting to the bottom of DJT corruption it would have been over by now.  What really is going on is a political chess match and the obvious losers are mostly the non-political folk (or anyone) trying to hold on to liberty.

The Traveler

56 minutes ago, Tyme said:

If it’s such a hoax why are Republicans supporting a bill to protect mueller. By multiple accounts it would pass if Mitch let it see the floor.

If you read my post above I explained to you that Trump exploded the Republican Party.  Bush Family, McCain, Romney, et. al., are anti-Trump Republicans.  They exist to serve the government, not necessarily the people.  They have their allies in the Democratic Party doing the exact same.  Therefore, McCain's involvement in the Fake Dossier bought and paid for by the Clinton Campaign and used by the Obama Administration to spy on the Trump campaign is not surprising.  The cover-up of which would then be coming from both Democratic and Republican Parties as both are complicit.

Edited by anatess2

1 hour ago, Tyme said:

Can you give me sources that aren’t Breitbart or Fox News?

Sure.  When you give me sources that are not CNN, NBC, or any of the left-wing rags.

But I don't have to give you news sources.  Because all that information is in the government docs released to the public which is not distilled into a "nicely summarized and organized" news article such as what you'd find in news articles.  The Strozk and Page investigations alone is over 2,000 pages.

Okay, okay, I'll have mercy on you.  Here's a short editorial that's not Breitbart or Fox News:  https://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/obama-behind-trump-investigation/  Follow the links if you want deeper into the rabbit hole.

Now, you might say... but that's not a left-wing rag so they would have bias!  Bias or not, you can pull relevant facts out of the opinion and put your own opinion on it.  Just like what this editorial is doing:  http://digg.com/2018/trump-obama-campaign-plant digg, of course, being left-wing can't erase the facts of the case even with their left-wing opinion shaping their reading of such facts.

So, if we're just following the white rabbit, these are undisputed facts: 

1.)  Clinton Campaign paid for the Steele Dossier.  Washington Post good for you?:  https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/the-clinton-campaign-sought-dirt-on-trump-from-russian-officials-wheres-the-outrage/2018/08/02/dee4be12-9672-11e8-810c-5fa705927d54_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.b02d015fb849

2.)  The Dossier is used to get an approval for a FISA warrant to run surveillance on the Trump Campaign and to open the Mueller Investigation:  How about NPR?  That ok?  https://www.npr.org/2018/04/25/586040491/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-russia-investigations-the-dossier

There's more, but I'm tired of typing and simplifying years of information on this stuff.

Edited by anatess2

I never said they didn’t spy on the Trump campaign. I’d venture to guess it happens to many presidential candidates. That doesn’t mean it’s done maliciously.Im on the fence of rather it should happen or not. If there is a true threat to our democracy and country then maybe. I agree that the problem is it could be abused. I’m also in agreement that fisa warrrants are granted to easily. They have something like a 99% approval rate.  If it was abused in this case Obama didn’t do a very good job.

I’m not willing to say Trump and his associates are completely innocent of collusion until Mueller is done with his investigation. With that said, if trump or his associates did commit a crime I think they did it out of ignorance. I don’t think there is some giant paranoid conspiracy by nearly every politician to set up Trump. I’m in the crowd - rightfully or wrongly - that most politicians love the USA and wants what’s best. That would include a successful Trump presidency.

7 minutes ago, Tyme said:

I never said they didn’t spy on the Trump campaign. I’d venture to guess it happens to many presidential candidates. That doesn’t mean it’s done maliciously.Im on the fence of rather it should happen or not. If there is a true threat to our democracy and country then maybe. I agree that the problem is it could be abused. I’m also in agreement that fisa warrrants are granted to easily. They have something like a 99% approval rate.  If it was abused in this case Obama didn’t do a very good job.

WHAT?  You venture it happens to many presidential candidates?  YOU MEAN NIXON's RNC SPIED ON THE DNC which caused the one and only resignation of the office of President since it's founding history!  YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS that spying on an opposing campaign is oh-so-not-a-big-deal-because-everybody-is-doing-it!  Seriously, dude!  That's a CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS!

7 minutes ago, Tyme said:

I’m not willing to say Trump and his associates are completely innocent of collusion until Mueller is done with his investigation. With that said, if trump or his associates did commit a crime I think they did it out of ignorance. I don’t think there is some giant paranoid conspiracy by nearly every politician to set up Trump. I’m in the crowd - rightfully or wrongly - that most politicians love the USA and wants what’s best. That would include a successful Trump presidency.

NO Tyme, not to set up Trump.  TO COVER UP THE SPYING.

Edited by anatess2

1 minute ago, anatess2 said:

WHAT?  You venture it happens to many presidential candidates?  YOU MEAN NIXON's RNC SPIED ON THE DNC which caused the one and only resignation of the office of President since it's founding history!  YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS that spying on an opposing campaign is oh-so-not-a-big-deal-because-everybody-is-doing-it!  Seriously, dude!  That's a CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS!

Spy or the country gets infiltrated and fails. Its a huge deal. I’m just on the fence if rather it should happen. I personally am very skeptical of the intelligence community.

I believe they have a FISA warrant on me right now. But I’m a paranoid schizophrenic so that can’t be true.;)

11 minutes ago, Tyme said:

Spy or the country gets infiltrated and fails. Its a huge deal. I’m just on the fence if rather it should happen. I personally am very skeptical of the intelligence community.

I believe they have a FISA warrant on me right now. But I’m a paranoid schizophrenic so that can’t be true.;)

If Russia was TRULY infiltrating the elections, they would apply for a FISA using the INFILTRATION as the proof.  Not a FAKE Dossier that the FBI knows was bought and paid for by the Clinton Campaign and who they set up a Trump Campaign adviser for (look up Papadopoulous - they just got done interviewing him about this set-up not too long ago.  Also look up Mifsud (the supposed Russian agent) - the intelligence agencies said he's dead, well, he is not dead and he is willing to testify) and submit that as evidence to the FISA that the Dossier is not Fake.

At the same time, they would notify both the Trump and Clinton Campaigns as well as the President of this effort WHILE IT WAS ONGOING.  Do you need me to post that video where Obama said on national TV in October (well after they already had active surveillance on the Trump campaign) - Mr. Trump, there's no Russian interference in this elections... you just can't admit you're losing.  

Edited by anatess2

9 minutes ago, Tyme said:

You see me and the intelligence community go way back. They didn’t take to kindly to me trying to infiltrate them and the government. I wanted to create a tiered communist Mormon theocracy. Similar to the city of Enoch. It was all under guidance from the KGB who recruited me when I was 18 in the army. I was recruited by the KGB/FSB using the information Ojeda gave them. They wanted me to disrupt, disturb and panic the intelligence community. I was pretty successful at first. The intelligence community who I severely underestimated spooked me out real quick. I even tell the cia straight to their face I’m a kgb agent. They can’t do crap because we live in the good ol USA. I was so close to infiltrating I could taste it. What’s i was taught by the KGB actually worked. I also disrupted using their methods during the occupy and anti-war protests. They made me a bono ford leader of those movements. In the end I failed the kgb handler who I lost my virginity to when I was 18. The army was going to send me to die a virgin. She believed in me and taught me a different way.

long story short I work for the KGB and there isn’t crud the intelligence community can do about it. God I love the USA!

14 minutes ago, Tyme said:

long story short I work for the KGB and there isn’t crud the intelligence community can do about it. God I love the USA!

Papadopoulus is sentenced to 14 days in jail because he denied talking to a Russian government agent.  He didn't realize Mifsud counts as a Russian government agent.

Russian internet trolls were charged with criminal offenses for spreading Fake News on social media.

I guarantee you that if you are a KGB agent and you talked to any big whig in the Trump campaign about the how you like to drink coca-cola over pepsi, your house will be strip searched in the middle of the night and you're gonna be hauled to a holding cell in your underwear.

On 11/13/2018 at 5:25 AM, Carborendum said:

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/special-counsel-witness-expects-charged-mueller-probe/story?id=59148352

When will liberals agree that this has gone on far enough? 

Witness after witness.  Accusation after accusation.  Over a year now and the investigation has brought up many pieces of evidence leading us to believe that Hillary was colluding with Russia.  Those were ignored.  And we continue on the quest to find a connection with Trump based on zero evidence.

Innocent people are being threatened with jail time based on trivial stuff just so they might turn over and lie about Russian collusion connected to Trump.  Is this what is known as an impartial investigation?  Where is the presumption of innocence in all this?  Do they not have a shred of impartiality?

What's worse:  why did a Republican Congress allow an investigation like this to continue for over a year without a shred of evidence?

McCarthy actually had substance to his claims.