FANTASY-FOOTBALL THIRD HOUR

clbent04

ff3h.jpg.898b7b95d2f7e18affaa7bc39856593d.jpg

FANTASY-FOOTBALL THIRD HOUR

Overview: Anyone who wants to participate will pick the 5 users they believe will get the highest combined amount of likes (which for simplicity includes any emoji reaction to a post).

Time: FANTASY-FOOTBALL THIRD HOUR will run for a 2-week period.

Begins: 11/25/18 8 PM MST

Ends: 12/9/18 8 PM MST

Rules: Those wanting to participate will need to lock in their votes prior to the starting time by replying with which 5 users they pick. 

Editing your post after the starting time of 11/25/18 8 PM MST will disqualify your selections.

You cannot select the exact same 5 users that someone else has already selected.  You can copy up to 4 of their picks, but you can't select the exact same 5 as anyone else who has already chosen before you.

Note: I will be tallying the likes of any users that are selected in the draft, so even if I missed someone on the Likes to Post Ratio thread that you want to choose, don't worry. Anyone can be selected.

Here is the Likes to Posts Ratio thread as an snapshot of some users to choose from.  Some of these users are not as active as others right now so keep that in mind too with your selections.

Edited by clbent04

Side note here: I have a friend back in Texas who actual got 1st place playing Fan Duel fantasy football 3-4 years ago. 1st place no joke. He was 1 out of 600,000 people playing that week. He won $500,000.00.  He sent me this pic once they did the wire to his bank account. I was actually more surprised he only had $395.01 in his checking and savings prior to winning the prize than him actually winning the prize.

3FB7C5C7-40B1-4CA2-9824-1CBB45C791BA.jpeg.5cb748cebf4d09e767454d340f9c1238.jpeg

Edited by clbent04

Guest LiterateParakeet
14 hours ago, Colirio said:

I guess the rest of us will just sit in the stands and cheer? 

Or you could try posting more often if you want to play.  :)   I don't post enough these days to be on any lists, and that's okay with me.  

Seriously, don't take this too seriously.  I hope we all know our value is not based on how many "likes" we get on ANY form of social media.  If not, it's time for a social media fast.  

9 minutes ago, LiterateParakeet said:

Or you could try posting more often if you want to play.

Apparently, "play" does not consist of getting likes, "play" consists in choosing the 5 people you think will get the most likes.  (This is what I derived from the instructions.)  Thus, it doesn't matter whether you personally get likes, it matters whether you can choose the 5 people who will get the most likes (and then stalk them, liking everything they post).

37 minutes ago, zil said:

Apparently, "play" does not consist of getting likes, "play" consists in choosing the 5 people you think will get the most likes.  (This is what I derived from the instructions.)  Thus, it doesn't matter whether you personally get likes, it matters whether you can choose the 5 people who will get the most likes (and then stalk them, liking everything they post).

Haha yes. But don’t give my strategy away, @zil 

On 11/24/2018 at 3:36 PM, clbent04 said:

Jane Doe

Vort

Grunt

Zil 

Carborendum

Hi team, just thought we could have a little group huddle since we are nearly half way in. Everyone is doing great, I’m proud of you, let’s just keep our heads in the game and stick to the fundamentals. 

@Jane_Doe @Vort @Grunt @zil @Carborendum

13 hours ago, clbent04 said:

stick to the fundamentals. 

As in:

GIVE PRAISE MY BRETHREN FOR WHAT WE ARE ABOUT TO RECEIVE.

OLD JOHN BARLEY CORN, NICOTINE, AND THE TEMPTATIONS OF THE ROCK N ROLL CHORD "E".

• 2 weeks later...

Results are in. And the winner is..... drumroll please...... @clbent04!!  It was a good matchup over these last 2 weeks. Honorable mention to the top 5 users/potential draft picks with the most likes over this last 2-week period: @zil @MormonGator @Carborendum @anatess2 @Vort.  These 5 users combined got an impressive 825 likes over the last 2 weeks, the highest possible amount of points to be achieved for this Fantasy-Football Third Hour. 

Special notice to @Carborendum and @zil who each broke the 200 mark at 231 and 201 likes.

Results from 11/25/18 to 12/9/18

ffth.thumb.jpg.451d2a72d1e6e09f2ad5d37d16bc804c.jpg

Draft Pick Results from 11/25/18 to 12/9/18

@mirkwood @person0 @clbent04

results.jpg.27510a40eb895c5276f9645fad2504b1.jpg

Edited by clbent04

On 11/24/2018 at 8:36 PM, Carborendum said:

You may want to take me off the list since I won't be posting for the next couple of weeks.

Did your vacation involve you doing nothing but post on this website? I thought @Grunt was going to turn out to be my Tom Brady, but my hats off to you, sir. Well played.

Edited by clbent04

This week and next week will be bye weeks for FANTASY-FOOTBALL THIRD HOUR. I will possibly be hosting another FFTH event in two weeks if we get at least 2 other users again who respond with 5 draft picks. Please reply with your draft picks anytime starting now until 12/23/2018 8PM MST.