Women Leading. Children Oppressing

I recently noticed an Isaiah prophecy which in times past gave me some wonder at the difference between how bad it was reputing it to be vs.how bad the statement actually was.

4 And I will give children to be their princes, and babes shall rule over them.

5 And the people shall be oppressed, every one by another, and every one by his neighbour: the child shall behave himself proudly against the ancient, and the base against the honourable.

12 ¶ As for my people, children are their oppressors, and women rule over them. O my people, they which lead thee cause thee to err, and destroy the way of thy paths.

--  Isaiah 3

Three things:

• Children Oppress. -- Well, how bad can it be when children oppress adults?  Didn't sound too bad.
  • Women Rule. -- How bad is it if a woman leads a group?  Mothers do it all the time.  Didn't sound too bad.
  • Leaders causing us to err. -- Ok.  this one is pretty bad.  King Noah, anyone?

But comparing it to what is happening right before our eyes:  

• SJW college students (brats who don't know what the world is really like) are now informing public policy.  Ocasio-Cortez is just the latest and most blatant symptom of this movement.
  • Third Wave Feminism is much more toxic than simply "letting women lead".  It is pushing for the fall of the family.  They're advocates of radical lesbian oligarchy.
  • Here, I don't think we're really talking about politicians alone.  Media and Hollywood/entertainment are really leading the social engineering of this country.

Prophecy being fulfilled right before our eyes.  What else is in the same chapter?

• People will be rulers simply because they have clothing.
  • People will not want to be healers or rulers because they will be so poor.
  • The "Sin of Sodom" will be rampant. 
  • Daughters of Zion will be worldly and punished with a "scab" and with their sins exposed.

Much of this has a dual meaning -- metaphorical and literal -- both spiritual and physical.  But what is stunning here is how much of this HAS ALREADY happened, and how little yet remains.

IOW  (a-hem): 

THE END IS NEAR!!!  Just thought you might want to know.

Edited by Guest