Hello from Madagascar

Rominah

I've been member of the Church for 20 years. I was baptized when I was 11. I didn't attend another church before joining this true Church. I have a great testimony of that. I know that God loves me and He guides me everyday. Few years ago, I had to take the most difficult decision I've ever made. But God was there to comfort me and to tell me the best choice. I followed the prompting of the Holy Ghost. So, I got married with a non LDS man. I didn't understand why God let me to marry him at the begining ( since I grew up in the Church, I always thought that I should marry a return missionary, a LDS member). That's why I was hesitating. But now, I know that I chose the right. Everyday, God shows me that it was the right choice. He is great husband and really takes care of me and our daughter. I couldn't dream anyone else. I know that if we follow God's plan, He will bless us more than we except.

17 hours ago, anatess2 said:

Hi Rominah!  Welcome!

I don't think I've ever seen anybody on this forum from Madagascar until today!  Tell us about your country, your ward, the membership there!  Don't worry... I won't ask you about the penguins...

penguins_a.jpg

Hello, the Church is growing so fast here. We have 2 stakes and 3 districts here. We are a part of the "Church pioneer" here. At that time, we only had one branch but 20 years after, the Gospel is preached in the great towns of Madagascar.

And I can't answer you about the penguins because they are not here anymore LOL, Maybe they go back to US  LOL.