Vote on a Scale of 1-10 How Latter-Day Saint Are You

clbent04

Vote on a Scale of 1-10 How Latter-day Saint Are You  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Vote on a Scale of 1-10 How Latter-day Saint Are You (Obedience Wise)

2. 2. Vote on a Scale of 1-10 How Latter-day Saint Are You (Culturally Speaking)

I guess it depends on what you mean by how Latter-day Saint I am. If you mean how committed I am to the church and how much I believe it to be true the answer is 10. If you mean how culturally Latter-day Saint I am, then the answer is a 6-7. I try to live up to my obligations, but I'm also an introverted non morning person so that knocks me down a few points😃.

4 minutes ago, Midwest LDS said:

I guess it depends on what you mean by how Latter-day Saint I am. If you mean how committed I am to the church and how much I believe it to be true the answer is 10. If you mean how culturally Latter-day Saint I am, then the answer is a 6-7. I try to live up to my obligations, but I'm also an introverted non morning person so that knocks me down a few points😃.

Oh good call. We should do a how-culturally-Latter-day Saint-are-you poll.  This poll is just based on how close you come to living the gospel in your life, or level of obedience to the commandments and everything we know we should be doing.

9 minutes ago, Midwest LDS said:

Got that one added. Thx.

Edited by clbent04

7 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

I'm a bad voter. I thought I had a different number selected than I did when pressing submit. And now for you to have an accurate understanding of the results, I have to tell you what I meant to vote and what I really voted, which I don't want to do. 😧

I’d reset it for you if that’s a possibility. Not sure how to do that though without affecting the other votes

Edited by clbent04

7 hours ago, SilentOne said:

For now, just disregard the tens. I guess it's against site rules to make another account to give my real vote?

I think you are right. Us Latter-day Saints though are good at doing things by proxy. You can ask someone else who hasn’t voted to vote on your behalf 😁