Shopping Progress

SilentOne

Shopping Completion Level  

9 members have voted

1. 1. How far have you gotten in your Christmas gift shopping?

• Haven't Started
    • Beginning
    • Middle
    • Almost Done
    • Done
  2. 2. When are you voting?

• November 30
    • December 1-7
    • December 8-14
    • December 15-21
    • December 22-24
    • December 25
    • Other

Inspired by the preview text of this post on my Unread page:

Every time I see it, I think, "Really? It's not even December yet!" Or something along those lines. Most times, it's more of a curious feeling.

Edited by SilentOne

I have a very small christmas shopping list and don't celebrate with family until 30th Dec (split family and evolved into 2nd christmas as a tradition) so dont have the same urgency and wont pick up main present until boxing day sales !

Amazon shopping FTW!  I have 11 children so it gets hectic around here this time of year.

The younger children have taken to calling the UPS and FedEx delivery man Box Man like they are super heroes.  

If you find any cool toys this year let me know.  Ill post a few of the things I found.

https://www.elasticprecision.com/products/model-1911-rubber-band-gun

https://www.etsy.com/listing/564157840/balearic-rock-sling-honda-fona-balear?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=shepherd+sling&ref=sr_gallery-1-21&frs=1

image 0

I bought this last year.  Its pretty neat.  You can really huck a stone with it.  And gives you some perspective about how good David was in his fight with Goliath.  Accuracy is the real problem.  I can hit a tree 20' away maybe 1 out of 5 times.  

I've gotten most of my Christmas shopping done at this point.  I have one or two more gifts for in-laws, but other than that I have something for all the grandkids and kids.  I've spent quite a bunch of money this year thus far.  I spent almost $1000 just to get each Child, their spouse, and their children (grandkids) a gift. 

Whenever I wonder why I keep on just chugging along at work...this is one of those good answers for it!

I was not sure about the "when are you voting" question meant so I didn't answer the poll.  However, for the first question is...almost done at this point.  I normally start Christmas Shopping around March though, so it's a gradual thing over the course of the year rather than all at once.  This helps when I see sales and they have something I think one of my kids or grandkids would like.