Top 11 Christmas Songs by LDS Artists That You NEED to Hear!

We have patiently waited and at long last the time has come! Thanksgiving is over, and it is now socially acceptable to start playing Christmas music! Huzzah! (I'm gonna be honest though, I have already been playing Christmas music since the end of October...) Buckle your seatbelts ladies and gents because we have picked out just a few of the BEST Christmas covers by artists who are members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Enjoy! 1. Carol of the Bells by Lindsey Stirling https://youtu.be/EKkzbbLYPuI Not only does Lindsey Stirling kill this performance, but the music video also blows me away every time I watch it—absolutely beautiful! 2. What Child is This?/I Wonder As I Wander by GENTRI https://youtu.be/Da0QDakkYO0 Two unique songs are molded perfectly into one with this performance by The Gentlemen Trio. 3. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by BYU Vocal Point https://youtu.be/GrSdrhsWjrM Looking for something more upbeat that you can dance to? This is the song for you! 4. Oh Come All Ye Faithful by the Tabernacle Choir at Temple Square and...

View the full article

29 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

She does?

Her newest video has her dancing around in a negligee with three other girls. It is just gross, pretty sure another Christmas song had something similar.

It reminded me of this scripture:

Isaiah 3

16 Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet:

17 Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts.

18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like the moon,

19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,

20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and the tablets, and the earrings,

21 The rings, and nose jewels,

22 The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples, and the crisping pins,

23 The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the veils.

24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.