Looking for some verses or citations

Ironhold

This is for something I'm writing. 

The idea is that when a character is at their lowest, they'll get their daily "motivator" e-mail from some list they've signed up for or someone's Twitter feed (et cetra). 

The message is something that says, in essence, that when things are at their worst it could be a sign things'll be at their best soon. 

Anyone know of any verses or citations that could work for this? I'm not feeling right, so I can't quite think right now. 

Thanks. 

The first thing to come to mind is the saying, "It's always darkest before the dawn." The first recorded version appears to be, "It is always darkest just before the day dawneth," written by Thomas Fuller in his book A Pisgah-Sight of Palestine and the Confines Thereof in 1650.

If I think of anything else, I'll be back.

46 minutes ago, SilentOne said:

The first thing to come to mind is the saying, "It's always darkest before the dawn." The first recorded version appears to be, "It is always darkest just before the day dawneth," written by Thomas Fuller in his book A Pisgah-Sight of Palestine and the Confines Thereof in 1650.

If I think of anything else, I'll be back.

Psalms 30:5.

See also Hebrews 10:35-37

Or Ether 2:24.

Edited by Just_A_Guy