10 Christmas Stories to Leave You Feeling All Warm and Fuzzy

Christmas is finally here and you know what that means — I'm finally allowed to stay in my PJs all day without anyone judging me! It's truly a Christmas miracle, especially because my favorite pair of sweats literally leaves me feeling all warm and fuzzy. But you know what else will leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy? These ten stories centered around Christmastime. From a story about a little girl who desperately wants a dress despite her family's less-than-comfortable circumstances to a tale about the cutest ever group of mice that help a distressed tailor (see what I did there?!) make ends meet during the holiday season, these Christmas stories will leave you gooier than a chocolate chip cookie. "A Christmas Dress for Ellen" by Thomas S. Monson Google Book Summary: "What would you do if Christmas was approaching and you had no money? What if your children were dreaming of Christmas stockings filled with treats and gifts, but you had noting to offer them? And then, how would you...

View the full article