2019 Weight Loss Group

SpiritDragon

Yeah the tendency to stop pedaling is my son's biggest hurdle, now that I got him to stop leaning to the side and use the steering to correct when he starts to go over.  I'm also letting him crash so he's used to dealing with that and won't be afraid.  No serious wipe outs.  He just gets frustrated.

He's almost got it, we just need to get back to the park... which is more exercise for me too.

On 2/13/2019 at 9:30 PM, SpiritDragon said:

What happened to @carborendum? I can't tag him, and now I see his posts just say guest... has his profile been deleted? :( We'll miss you Carb, you were great to have around.

So, did we ever find out what happened to Carborendum?
I was MIA for a little while myself and returned to find him gone. Anyone know how he is doing or what happened? Thank you.

• 4 months later...
  • 11 months later...
On 9/18/2019 at 2:33 PM, NeuroTypical said:

Heh.  I found my motivation.  Wanting to meet any grandchildren on this side of the veil.

image.png.5939f62899caef7bf8417cfffa079af6.png

I'm glad you recovered from your heart attack. Sorry I dropped off the map. I have way less time to spare for checking into this group and I wasn't convinced I was doing anyone any good anyway. Now a year later, have you maintained the weight loss and near vegan diet?

Heh - you tell me.  This is what the chart looks like today:

image.png.5eddf0e05fcc32e4df68dab3ab35cf5e.png

I'm happy to report my awful mostly-vegan diet is still going mostly strong.  That last uptick is about 5 lbs across 6 months - it aligns perfectly with the start of COVID and me getting sent home from work - I lost my exercise classes and gym.  Fortunately, they opened up my favorite mountain hike last month, and I'm doing that weekly now.

• 1 month later...
On 9/11/2020 at 8:42 AM, NeuroTypical said:

Heh - you tell me.  This is what the chart looks like today:

image.png.5eddf0e05fcc32e4df68dab3ab35cf5e.png

I'm happy to report my awful mostly-vegan diet is still going mostly strong.  That last uptick is about 5 lbs across 6 months - it aligns perfectly with the start of COVID and me getting sent home from work - I lost my exercise classes and gym.  Fortunately, they opened up my favorite mountain hike last month, and I'm doing that weekly now.

Way to go!