First Native American President?

Fether

Guest MormonGator
10 minutes ago, unixknight said:

The most striking thing about Senator Warren to me is that she doesn't seem to realize that very few people are taking her seriously these days.  The very fact that she's even publicly talking about running demonstrates this.

People outside of Massachusetts might think that way, but she's wildly popular up there. 

When dealing with the extreme left or right, your personal behavior doesn't matter. Hence why religious conservatives can idolize a guy like Donald Trump and why leftists can idolize a woman who lied about being native American, flipped houses for a huge profit, got paid 400,000 for 12 hour a week job, etc. 

Edited by MormonGator

4 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

People outside of Massachusetts might think that way, but she's wildly popular up there. 

When dealing with the extreme left or right, your personal behavior doesn't matter. Hence why religious conservatives can idolize a guy like Donald Trump and why leftists can idolize a woman who lied about being native American, flipped houses for a huge profit, got paid 400,000 for 12 hour a week job, etc. 

I mean, I know you're right, but this isn't just weird or even unsavory personal behavior.  This is someone putting complete cluelessness on display.  "I'm gonna have a beer to show how hip and cool I am.  Want one, sweetie?"

Edited by unixknight

Guest MormonGator
1 minute ago, unixknight said:

I mean, I know you're right, but this isn't just weird or even unsavory personal behavior.  This is someone putting complete cluelessness on display.  "I'm gonna have a beer to show hos hip and cool I am.  Want one, sweetie?"

Watching her try to appear blue collar and down with the middle class is comical. 

It's also foolish. The people who are her base don't drink Budweiser with the boys down at the bar. They are drinking Château d'Yquem at the Four Seasons. 

19 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

Watching her try to appear blue collar and down with the middle class is comical. 

It's also foolish. The people who are her base don't drink Budweiser with the boys down at the bar. They are drinking Château d'Yquem at the Four Seasons. 

Truth.  This is her effort to try to appeal to a wider base, which is funny because it means this caricature is what she thinks of everybody outside Massachusetts.

Guest MormonGator
14 minutes ago, unixknight said:

Truth.  This is her effort to try to appeal to a wider base, which is funny because it means this caricature is what she thinks of everybody outside Massachusetts.

@mirkwood already put up lawn signs for her.

On 1/8/2019 at 12:50 PM, MormonGator said:

It kinda reminds me of when Romney pointed to a little necklace a black girl had and asked,"So, is that you're bling?"

HuhHH???

To his credit, he kinda figured it out later when he did the "howdy y'all" thing.

Guest MormonGator
34 minutes ago, Carborendum said:

It kinda reminds me of when Romney pointed to a little necklace a black girl had and asked,"So, is that you're bling?"

HuhHH???

To his credit, he kinda figured it out later when he did the "howdy y'all" thing.

Great comparison. Agree 10,000%