Canada has ZERO legal protection for the unborn.

DennisTate

Please pray for People's Party of Canada national leader Mr. Maxime Bernier who has welcomed Pro-Life Canadians into his new political party.  

This means that an anti-feticide bill could be put before Parliament within a couple of years... .or even faster if an elected M. P. will coopt this proposed bill for a "Ban on intra-cardiac potassium chloride injections on singletons."

"Mr. Andrew Scheer, would you be willing to allow a Conservative M. P. to table a private members bill to ban intra-cardiac potassium chloride injections on singletons?
Technically this would be an anti-feticide bill..... not an anti-abortion law..... and if I got elected here in Nova Scotia I would have to be a sitting member of parliament for at least one year before I could put this before parliament."

"Gregory: Your are welcome in our party. I have said I would not personally reopen that debate but I am open to it if MPs want to debate it and would allow a free vote if an MP tables a private member’s bill on the issue.? (Maxime Bernier)

Edited by DennisTate
spelling

Guest MormonGator

I read somewhere that former PM Stephan Harper simply avoided the abortion issue because it's too controversial and polarizing. Smart man. 

Edited by MormonGator

3 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

I read somewhere that former PM Stephan Harper simply avoided the abortion issue because it's too controversial and polarizing. Smart man. 

True..... but an anti-feticide bill might just be passed in Parliament because about seventy percent of Canadians are uncomfortable with third trimester abortions and even partiall birth abortion.  

I will keep you updated on this poll:

"Maxime Bernier welcomes Pro-life Canadians to People's Party of Canada."

Should an anti-feticide bill be introduced to Canada's Parliament?

1. *

Yes... third trimester abortions do trouble me.

1 vote(s)
    100.0%

No... politicians should not tell women what to do regarding abortion.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

I am not sure but I will research this further.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

9 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

You are correct that P. M. Stephen Harper was an astonishingly smart man........

I have used the word "Davidic" to describe his behaviour during the 2011 G-8!

Was Prime Minister Stephen Harper DAVIDIC?

I certainly think so.........
because at the G-8 in 2011 it was like P. M. Stephen Harper
went in and defeated President Obama, ( a metaphorical Goliath), his armour bearer, and
his five brothers!

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/on-israel-harper-stands-alone-at-g8-summit/article4263322/

On Israel, Harper stands alone at G8 summit

Edited by DennisTate
title

23 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

Here is another issue that he wisely avoided..... from the point of view of a near death experiencer:

https://www.near-death.com/experiences/notable/christian-andreason.html#a11

11. What about sexually diverse people?

God loves gay people

If this world was to ever find out just a small amount of what sexually diverse (gay) people are here to do on this planet, there would never be one single wisecrack or hurtful remark made ever again. Instead there would be great respect! People who speak disrespectful things about people of this orientation ... enact judgment, and do so from a place of unenlightenment, insecurity, ego and socially induced prejudice. Some may use mistranslated scriptures taught to them, not by the Holy Spirit ... but by fear-filled human beings. Many will choose to sustain a Divinely unsupported satanic hate-based rage against these children of God, rather than using Love to bring understanding and healing between both peoples. Christ said, THE GREATEST COMMANDMENT IS THAT WE ARE TO LOVE ONE ANOTHER! When people sling condemnation, judgment and bitterness at others, they are not practicing the great commandment. They are allowing their Souls to fall into darkness.

On 1/8/2019 at 1:10 PM, MormonGator said:

I believe that there is a valid connection between Canadian women feeling

economic pressure to choose to have an abortion with an error made by then

Prime Minister Pierre E. Trudeau back in 1974 that could be used by a Pro-Life Latter day Saint

aspiring Canadian politician.  

Here is one of the major reasons why Canadian women feel pressured into having an abortion. They feel that our economic situation leaves them with really no choice other than to take the risk of living in relative poverty along with their child. This situation has been forced on them and we need to be more well informed about this. 

After P. M. Pierre E. Trudeau's colossal error here is how the national debt of
Canada spiralled out of control:

[IMG]

My guess is that he was pressured into doing this so that the same thing could be
arranged in the USA:

[IMG]

Many wealthy people believe that the only way to keep the lower class working
hard is to keep them head over heels in debt and kind of hungry.

https://www.michaeljournal.org/articles/social-credit/item/the-public-debt-problem?/plenty34.htm
The Public-Debt Problem

Here is how I explained this back in 2006 when I campaigned for the office of M. L. A. as an independent: 

From 1940 to 1974 the Government of Canada put roughly half of the total money supply into the economy through loans issued through the federally owned Bank of Canada. Provincial and municipal governments could borrow the money to build roads, schools, hospitals and sewage treatment facilities at zero or one percent interest. In 1974 we changed our system and since that time a higher and higher percentage of all government debt is financed through loans issued through privately owned banks. At this time it is ninety eight percent. This policy may be great for our banking sector but it was estimated that in the one year of 1995 alone our federal government could have saved roughly SIXTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in interest payments if we had gone back to creating half the total money supply through these low interest rate loans issued through the bank that is OWNED BY ALL CANADIANS.

Considering that our deficit was approximately thirty billion dollars for that year, simply by changing back to an already proven monetary and banking system, we could theoretically have had a FEDERAL BUDGET SURPLUS OF THIRTY FIVE BILLION DOLLARS in 1995.

The massive cutbacks in the Canadian military, in health care, highway construction, social programs and education were profoundly affected by these accounting practices?

So what can you and I do about this problem?

My 2006, 2008, 2016 and 2004 campaign writings as ART.

Edited by DennisTate
html

Just now, unixknight said:

They don't have any rights in the United States of America, either.

The unborn in the USA have more legal protection during their third trimester than they do here in Canada.  

I don't know exactly how many partial birth abortions are done here annually but they would be legal here.  

3 minutes ago, DennisTate said:

The unborn in the USA have more legal protection during their third trimester than they do here in Canada.  

I don't know exactly how many partial birth abortions are done here annually but they would be legal here.  

The legality of partial-birth abortion varies here by state, but the trend is not in the right direction.  Since the Supreme Court basically stripped unborn babies of their rights, there's nothing stopping partial birth abortion in all 50 states, were the U.S. Congress so inclined.  In fact, that was part of Clinton's platform in 2016.

52 minutes ago, unixknight said:

The legality of partial-birth abortion varies here by state, but the trend is not in the right direction.  Since the Supreme Court basically stripped unborn babies of their rights, there's nothing stopping partial birth abortion in all 50 states, were the U.S. Congress so inclined.  In fact, that was part of Clinton's platform in 2016.

It seems to me that Canada's Parliament may be ready to debate feticide.  

If you know of a Canadian Latter day Saint willing to campaign on an anti-feticide bill... this election might be a great time to jump in there.  

https://nationalpost.com/opinion/letters/todays-letters-late-trimester-abortions-are-not-happening-in-canada-without-a-reason

Abortion is a travesty …

Alberta MP Leon Benoit says that in late-term abortions some babies are born alive and then killed. Of course this is homicide or, more appropriately, infanticide, just as killing a baby in the womb is feticide. Canadian law permits feticide if the procedure is a “medical abortion,” but not the killing of a child that is born, whether or not as the result of an unsuccessful abortion. That is the law, regardless of practice. Yet, what is the difference between feticide or infanticide? A baby dies in either case, even although one procedure is “legal” and the other is not. The problem lies in Canadian law’s definition of “person,” which is a travesty of justice, crying out for revision.
Moira McQueen, executive director, Canadian Catholic Bioethics Institute, Toronto.

Edited by DennisTate
add comment

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/10/2019 at 10:32 AM, unixknight said:

The following post is to the official Christian Heritage Party forum and yes.... I am hoping that some Latter day Saints may be interested in this development.

https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/cvfr/pro-life-canadians-welcomed-to-people-s-party-of-c-t4004.html

Pro-life Canadians welcomed to People's Party of Canada.

I may be wrong but.... I am thinking that a possible way to address that massive financial mess heading toward the USA could be through an artistic variation on The Republic of Western Canada.

What I mean by this is a series of treaties.......
plus news.... plus documentary... plus reality.... plus semi-reality science fiction films set in various time periods of our history.  An interesting one would be 2012 - the present in a time line in which the USA 2012 election turns out different.... The George Soros voting machines are taken out of the formula.... and Mr. Mitt Romney is elected President in that other 2012.