Never Trumpers, you owe Trumpers your Democracy

anatess2

In honor of Trump signing the Government  Open Data Act into law,  I challenge you to spend the 28 minutes to absorb this.  And I challenge you to debunk everything with every single ounce of research skill you possess.

Never Trumpers owe Trump voters.  Big time.  

Edited by anatess2

I agree with the bill, but why should Trump get all the credit for the bill?

A democrat (Senator Brian Schatz) was the one who introduced and sponsored the bill (4/26/2016) and it passed the Senate on 12/10/2016.  The vote was by Unanimous Consent. 

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/s2852

Isn't this the same as or very similar to the bill signed by Trump?   Or am I missing something?

PS, yes Trump should also get credit for signing the bill into law.  

1 hour ago, Godless said:

You lost me within the first 2 seconds.

20190117_132045.jpg

Shoot the YouTube channel.  Not the content until you've seen it.  Such a snowflake.  If we can put up with the stupidity of Don Lemmon so we can hear what his invited guests have to say, you can too.

Edited by anatess2

20 minutes ago, Scott said:

I agree with the bill, but why should Trump get all the credit for the bill?

A democrat (Senator Brian Schatz) was the one who introduced and sponsored the bill (4/26/2016) and it passed the Senate on 12/10/2016.  The vote was by Unanimous Consent. 

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/114/s2852

Isn't this the same as or very similar to the bill signed by Trump?   Or am I missing something?

PS, yes Trump should also get credit for signing the bill into law.  

And here you are... still stuck between Democrat vs Republican and just can't celebrate a good bill's passage without having to sift through who gets credit for what.  A Democrat may have written it but it wouldn't have passed without Republicans.  So who cares who did what?  In any case, that's not the bill Trump signed yesterday.  The law is s760/h1770.  This was an Obama EO that is now law.  The Bill Sponsors are 3 Democrats and 1 Republican.  It was finally passed in Congress last month after years of skirmish on how much the thing will cost and signed to law by Trump yesterday.

Now go continue your partisan whining while we try do some good in this broken government.  Trump has proven to be better than you as he could care less that this was Obama's EO.  He signs a good thing when he sees it regardless of whose idea it was.

Edited by anatess2

6 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Shoot the YouTube channel.  Not the content until you've seen it.  Such a snowflake.  If we can put up with the stupidity of Don Lemmon so we can hear what his invited guests have to say, you can too.

I wouldn’t give Lemmon 28 minutes of my time either. ;) 

Guest Godless
39 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Calm down. I fully intend to watch more of it when I'm on wifi. Just saying that the (literally) first impression doesn't give me much reason to take the video seriously. I imagine you'd feel the same way if I posted a video that started off with antifa banners. 

5 minutes ago, Godless said:

Calm down. I fully intend to watch more of it when I'm on wifi. Just saying that the (literally) first impression doesn't give me much reason to take the video seriously. I imagine you'd feel the same way if I posted a video that started off with antifa banners. 

Meh.  Like I said, depends on the content.  I don't dismiss messages because of messengers.  I'm not into that group think.

1 hour ago, anatess2 said:

And here you are... still stuck between Democrat vs Republican and just can't celebrate a good bill's passage without having to sift through who gets credit for what.  A Democrat may have written it but it wouldn't have passed without Republicans.  So who cares who did what?

That was my whole point.  It sounded like you were giving Trump/Trump voters all of the credit.  It was a bipartisan bill.  Your post and thread title is about as partisan as it gets.  

Here's what you said:

The title of the thread itself is:

Never Trumpers, you owe Trumpers your Democracy

It sounds to me that Trump voters also owe non-Trump voters for the bill. It was who who were being partisan.   I'm willing to give credit to all responsible (including Trump and Trump voters).  

Edited by Scott

41 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Yeah, but I'd give Cuomo 28 minutes even if I have to put up with Lemmon opening his mouth and spouting stupid every few minutes.

Fair point; but as a general principle I tend not to spend half an hour listening to something that can be read in five minutes. ;) 

(Unless I’m in an environment where reading is impractical—like driving.)

Edited by Just_A_Guy

19 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Meh.  Like I said, depends on the content.  I don't dismiss messages because of messengers.  I'm not into that group think.

In fairness, I guess I kinda am. When I see a headline that clearly seems intent on making POTUS look bad, and I find that the source is CNN or NYT, I'm pretty quick to lose interest. I know what will be said, and it's not interesting. Perhaps I'll miss an occasional blockbuster news item, but considering the hours and hours I do not waste, I've got to triage the information I take in--and looking at sourcing is one of my methods.

Edited by prisonchaplain

22 minutes ago, Scott said:

That was my whole point.  It sounded like you were giving Trump/Trump voters all of the credit.  It was a bipartisan bill.  

Here's what you said:

It sounds to me that Trump voters also owe non-Trump voters for the bill. 

Dude.  Saying Trump signed the bill into law doesn't give Trump credit.  It is a statement of FACT.

And the OP was not about the bill but the VIDEO.  The Title of which is shown on the video thumbnail - Everything You Need To Know About The Plan by Dan Bongino.

It is a summary of how the DNC and Clinton used the power of the government to spy on the Republican Campaign and how the Mueller Investigation is working to cover it up.   All this would not have been brought to light if Clinton would have become President.  Therefore, NeverTrumpers owe Trump voters... Big Time.

So... you see now how the OPEN Data Act relate to it?  In honor of the OPEN Data Act... I urge everyone to dig this whole hornets nest out of the clutches of the people in government trying to bury it.  You think Watergate was a scandal?  That's like a toy poodle compared to the behemoth of the scandal of the 2016 elections.  And as you concentrate on Russia, Great Britain and Australia fly under the radar in their involvement in "The Plan".  And there are still several people involved in this that are STILL working in government TODAY, playing international puppetmaster and undermining a duly elected President.

Edited by anatess2

2 minutes ago, prisonchaplain said:

In fairness, I guess I kinda am. When I see a headline that clearly seems intent on making POTUS look bad, and I find that the source is CNN or NYT, I'm pretty quick to lose interest. I know what will be said, and it's not interesting. Perhaps I'll miss an occasional blockbuster news item, but considering the hours and hours I do not waste, I've got to triage the information I take in--and looking at sourcing is one of my methods.

That's not the same.  You're not simply shooting the messenger.  You're shooting the messenger because of the ridiculousness of the message.

Wanna see some more freaky things?

Some guy who declared himself a ypg in Syria went on r/conspiracytheories and outlined exactly how the warmongers are going to respond to Trump’s decision to end the US involvement in the war in Syria that includes killing US soldiers WEEKS PRIOR to that attack that killed US Soldiers two days ago all for the purpose of keeping the US in Syria.

Read this and weep.

B8D2FECC-F530-47A2-B8AE-909DBDE366B1.jpeg.a5133f045538a404218baf8e65c3c906.jpeg

Edited by anatess2

18 minutes ago, Just_A_Guy said:

Fair point; but as a general principle I tend not to spend half an hour listening to something that can be read in five minutes. ;) 

(Unless I’m in an environment where reading is impractical—like driving.)

You got a choice... watch as much of the video as you can... or read the 272 page book.

2 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Dude.  Saying Trump signed the bill into law doesn't give Trump credit.  It is a statement of FACT.

I agree with this part, but you said more than that.  It seemed really partisan to me.  

PS, if what was said in the video is true, yes, there should be repercussions.  

You already know that I am not a Trump fan, but I'm still glad that we have to choice whether or not to vote for him.   I'd rather have someone I don't like win an election than have someone I liked (or disliked less) win by unfair means.  I hope that you feel the same way.

I'm still glad that we have a choice of who to vote for even if my candidate loses (and PS, I didn't like Hillary).  

Anyway as far as the bills go, and if anyone is interested in reading them, here is some information:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s760/summary

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr1770/summary

Unless anyone believes Govtrack is a conspiracy of course.

Here are the links on the Congress website:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/760

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1770

3 minutes ago, Scott said:

I agree with this part, but you said more than that.  It seemed really partisan to me.  

PS, if what was said in the video is true, yes, there should be repercussions.  

You already know that I am not a Trump fan, but I'm still glad that we have to choice whether or not to vote for him.   I'd rather have someone I don't like win an election than have someone I liked (or disliked less) win by unfair means.  I hope that you feel the same way.

I'm still glad that we have a choice of who to vote for even if my candidate loses (and PS, I didn't like Hillary).  

Anyway as far as the bills go, and if anyone is interested in reading them, here is some information:

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s760/summary

https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/hr1770/summary

Unless anyone believes Govtrack is a conspiracy of course.

Here are the links on the Congress website:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/senate-bill/760

https://www.congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/1770

Did you watch the video?

Dude, we're not talking about bills here.  We're talking about ONGOING CORRUPTION so stinky, it is a  CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS.  

"There should be repercussions"...  You think you're gonna get repercussions or even just rooting the evil out of the institution if ANYBODY but Trump got elected President???

Do you understand now why the Democrats continue to work to impeach?  Do you understand why for Democrats and the complicit Republicans, it doesn't matter how much they hurt the American people as long as they manage to prevent Trump from winning 2020?  Do you understand how the FBI and the DOJ is crippling the Office of the President to prevent him from exposing all this stuff?  Do you know how the EU and the Australian government are working to undermine the Trump Administration to protect their exposure?  Do you know how precarious your government is sitting on the tip of a needle?

If this is true indeed... and that's why I urge you Americans to go through all the information Bongino threw up in that video and research them for yourself.  It's bad enough you let your President and Secretary of State ruin the life of a simple American YouTuber to cover their bums on Benghazi... and THAT still continues to be covered up today.  

Edited by anatess2

3 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Did you even watch the video???

Yes, most of it.  I was interrupted part of the time.  

3 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Dude, we're not talking about bills here.  We're talking about ONGOING CORRUPTION so stinky, it is a  CONSTITUTIONAL CRISIS.  

"There should be repercussions"... ya think?  You think you're gonna get repercussions or even just rooting the evil out of the institution if ANYBODY but Trump got elected President???

I don't believe for a second that Trump is squeaky clean and I also believe him to be plenty corrupt.  Obviously you don't agree.  Let's just leave it at that.  

And yes, it is a crisis that has been going on a long time.  And yes, I hope something is done about it.  

10 minutes ago, Scott said:

Yes, most of it.  I was interrupted part of the time.  

I don't believe for a second that Trump is squeaky clean and I also believe him to be plenty corrupt.  Obviously you don't agree.  Let's just leave it at that.  

And yes, it is a crisis that has been going on a long time.  And yes, I hope something is done about it.  

Hope?  Who do you think is going to do something about it?  Reagan didn't do something about it.  Clinton didn't, the Bush's didn't, Obama didn't... they were all complicit in this.  WHO WILL?

You think Romney would?  I will posit to you that Romney's actions in the 2016 election shows him to be complicit in the matter as well which, in my opinion, is why he worked SO HARD to stop Trump from getting elected and then when that failed he worked so hard to get the Secretary of State position and when that failed he took a seat in the Senate.  That is simply my opinion and I have no facts to prove it.  But it is completely out of character for Romney to defend Antifa just so he can take a swipe at Trump - a guy he praised when he was running for President - unless he is scared that Trump will expose something.

Edited by anatess2

6 hours ago, anatess2 said:

That's not the same.  You're not simply shooting the messenger.  You're shooting the messenger because of the ridiculousness of the message.

I'm not shooting at all. Just bypassing. I used to read six or seven articles a day from realclearpolitics.com. Now I only read a couple. Trump Saves the World Again! by Washington Examiner or Fox News is a predictable read. Constitutional Crisis for Real This Time! by Wash Post or HuffPost is the same. Perhaps I'm more terrible than those rapid shooters--after all, opinion instigators would rather be hated than ignored.

Edited by prisonchaplain

16 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Wanna see some more freaky things?

Some guy who declared himself a ypg in Syria went on r/conspiracytheories and outlined exactly how the warmongers are going to respond to Trump’s decision to end the US involvement in the war in Syria that includes killing US soldiers WEEKS PRIOR to that attack that killed US Soldiers two days ago.

Read this and weep.

B8D2FECC-F530-47A2-B8AE-909DBDE366B1.jpeg.a5133f045538a404218baf8e65c3c906.jpeg

I don't know if the website above is accurate or not, but these kind of things have happened and much worse.  The above could very well be true.  

Here are some things that people should study up on (though to most people familiar to history, these are already known).

None of these are denied anymore and the classified documents have already been released.

In 1946 to 1948 doctors from the United States Public Health Service intentionally infecting Guatemalans, including children with syphilis. 

The 1950 test of chemical weapons on the citizens of San Francisco under the Truman Administration.   

The 1953 Iranian Coup d'etat where the CIA under the Eisenhower Administration overthrew the democratically elected Iranian Government solely for the purpose of giving the predecessor of BP (British Petroleum) control over Iranian oil.

Operation Cyclone which was started under the Carter Administration, but really took off during the Reagan Administration where the CIA trained and supported Islamic terrorist groups to fight the USSR.   These terrorist groups were the predecessors to Al Qaeda and  the Taliban.

The Reagan Administration arming both Iran and Iraq during the Iran Iraq War.

US support of Saddam Hussein. 

Also, there's plenty to say about the 2003 invasion of Iraq, but that would require a whole new topic.

Etc., etc.