Never Trumpers, you owe Trumpers your Democracy

anatess2

2 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Uh, what???

ALL fake?  No dossier... no fisa warrant.. no surveillance... no Russia collusion investigation... it's all fake?  Like some MCU movie?

Uhm, that would be funny.  Because all this did not become public until AFTER Trump won the Presidency.

All fake as in politics is written by script writers. That there is a secret cabal. It sure seems more and more like it everyday.

5 minutes ago, Tyme said:

All fake as in politics is written by script writers. That there is a secret cabal. It sure seems more and more like it everyday.

So you said ALL... so you think Trump is in that cabal and is play acting against Hilary.  That the script writers chose him to be President and he's now doing their bidding?

8 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

So you said ALL... so you think Trump is in that cabal and is play acting against Hilary.  That the script writers chose him to be President and he's now doing their bidding?

I mean not many people would have to know it’s fake. The presidential candidates and congressional leaders. If they were just figure heads a cabal could do what they wanted. I think DjT is the biggest sign there is a cabal. They’ve been positioning and forecasting him as president for decades.

1 minute ago, Tyme said:

I mean not many people would have to know it’s fake. The presidential candidates and congressional leaders. If they were just figure heads a cabal could do what they wanted. I think DjT is the biggest sign there is a cabal. They’ve been positioning and forecasting him as president for decades.

Ok, I'm gonna ignore all this because it doesn't make a lick of sense.  Trump... the guy that the entire Democrat Party and some in the Republican Party in cooperation with the majority of the media is trying to impeach... is in the cabal. 

2 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Ok, I'm gonna ignore all this because it doesn't make a lick of sense.  Trump... the guy that the entire Democrat Party and some in the Republican Party in cooperation with the majority of the media is trying to impeach... is in the cabal. 

It's more likely than the Q conspiracy.

7 minutes ago, Tyme said:

Some stupid conspiracy that makes no sense.

Hah hah... It actually makes sense.  But it's still a conspiracy.  Sometimes Q proves himself out and sometimes he doesn't.  So he's not quite out of LARP level yet, at least in the minds of the general conspiracy theorizing public.

But this is not about Q.  This is about what Dan Bongino dug up and made public.  And that's not a conspiracy theory.  They're all sourced from actual government and press documents.

Edited by anatess2