Your Relief Society may be in a position to address financial crisis.

DennisTate

The oil and natural gas reserves in the melting Arctic is valued at thirty five trillion USA petrodollars.

The 127 trillion USA petrodollars in the DERIVATIVES market is making Wall Street jittery.  

Iran, China, Soros, Europeans and Russians seem to be planning on dumping their 4.3 trillion or so in cash on the markets to devalue the USA dollar. 

Raising the valuation placed on human life may be one of the only possible ways to smooth over what looks to me like an impending financial crisis far, far, far worse than 2008.

Raising funds for your Relief Society is one of the best angles that I can think up regarding what seems to be coming our way.  

All of the treasures of the earth cannot weigh in the balance with the value of a single soul." (Rick Joyner, The Call)

Your Relief Society...... perhaps armed with an alternative currency.... such as a Utah State Volunteerism Hour or Dollar.....

could do many documentary or reality films where mothers tempted to choose having an abortion.... .could be hired to play the role of themselves......

and the proceeds from the films after expenses could be used to set up a trust fund for the baby that so relieves the mother that in many  cases they decide to go to term, deliver their baby....... or perhaps even keep their baby and raise their child themselves.  

If you like this basic idea I have already written quite a bit about this on various discussion forums that you could use to get this going.  Anything that I can  possibly do for you would of course be totally free of charge and you could get in contact with me through your New Glasgow Ward of the Latter day Saints that I did attend twice in 2018.  

29 minutes ago, DennisTate said:

If you like this basic idea I have already written quite a bit about this on various discussion forums that you could use to get this going.  Anything that I can  possibly do for you would of course be totally free of charge and you could get in contact with me through your New Glasgow Ward of the Latter day Saints that I did attend twice in 2018.  

You should go talk to the Bishop of that ward.  You may be able to ask him how you can help with the Bishop Storehouse.

Just now, anatess2 said:

You should go talk to the Bishop of that ward.  You may be able to ask him how you can help with the Bishop Storehouse.

Yes... I don't even know for certain who the Bishop is... but I may try to do that soon.  I had thought of going to the Ward last Sunday but the weather was terrible so I stayed home. 

3 minutes ago, DennisTate said:

Yes... I don't even know for certain who the Bishop is... but I may try to do that soon.  I had thought of going to the Ward last Sunday but the weather was terrible so I stayed home. 

I'm actually not sure if there are Bishop Storehouses in your neck of the woods.  It would be great if you can visit one just to see how they all work.  In any case, the bishop should have a welfare plan for your area and I think it would be great for you to see how your bishop does welfare services in your area and how your ideas can help.

23 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

I'm actually not sure if there are Bishop Storehouses in your neck of the woods.  It would be great if you can visit one just to see how they all work.  In any case, the bishop should have a welfare plan for your area and I think it would be great for you to see how your bishop does welfare services in your area and how your ideas can help.

Wow... thank you...  this is an excellent suggestion that could well become a win - win - win - win venture for all of us because I am something of a loner.... with political aspirations.....which is kind of a contradiction.  I am usually hammering away on the keyboard..... rather than out there at local events.  I have not really joined a group enthusiastically for many years.  

27 minutes ago, DennisTate said:

Wow... thank you...  this is an excellent suggestion that could well become a win - win - win - win venture for all of us because I am something of a loner.... with political aspirations.....which is kind of a contradiction.  I am usually hammering away on the keyboard..... rather than out there at local events.  I have not really joined a group enthusiastically for many years.  

You can be like my father.  He was the silent manager of my family's political officers.  So my uncle got elected to the Philippine Assembly and he was praised for the success of his ideas, meanwhile, nobody was aware that those ideas were hatched out in our dining room by a family discussion led by my father.  He died having gained zero recognition for all the work he did to better our society.  It was not that he was a loner.  It was more that he hates the kind of publicity (especially the bad ones) that comes to every public person in political office.

On 1/22/2019 at 1:58 PM, anatess2 said:

You can be like my father.  He was the silent manager of my family's political officers.  So my uncle got elected to the Philippine Assembly and he was praised for the success of his ideas, meanwhile, nobody was aware that those ideas were hatched out in our dining room by a family discussion led by my father.  He died having gained zero recognition for all the work he did to better our society.  It was not that he was a loner.  It was more that he hates the kind of publicity (especially the bad ones) that comes to every public person in political office.

Excellent advice...... the following discussion is actually kind of important and has the potential to be linked to the 127 TRILLION USA petrodollars that are tied up in the DERIVATIVES market that is thought to be quite vulnerable to devaluation.  Which could make Wall Street jittery...... which in some ways... is not so good.  

I would greatly appreciate prayer about this....... 

http://www.politicalforum.com/index.php?threads/proposed-republic-of-western-canada-and-unified-field-theory-of-m-w-p.548225/

On 1/22/2019 at 1:58 PM, anatess2 said:

I was discussing all of these things by e-mail and got back such an encouraging response to my idea:

(a neighbor of mine who specializes in advanced studies of Comparative Religion)

Yes, the Mormons have been on an important 'track' which has been largely overlooked by mainstream Xianity---the genealogical factor; Mary, after the Annunciation ran to the house of her cousin Elizabeth, and the two cousins (John & Jesus) were in the same 'energy field' so that Elizabeth's child 'leapt in the womb'. Note that the direction of the 'spark' went from Mary to Elizabeth and not vice-versa. This was confirmed @ Jesus's baptism.

Right now I would like to see you 'relax'. We are all at the receiving end of an cosmic-energy feed coming from our own ancestral line; you have no need to call yourself a 'Mormon'; as Shakespeare sez, "What's in a name; a rose by any other name would smell as sweet".

He is of course correct that I don't have to become a Latter day Saint to finish what I am being led to do but...... the idea of being a part of a church again after twenty eight years of not really fitting in with any group is of course attractive to me......

That was his brilliant response to these statements from me:

I am interested in baptism as a Latter day Saint but.....
Prediction..... over the coming months, years, decades and even centuries........

Latter day Saints will save millions of lives.... and improve millions of lives.......

and the Great Wealth Transfer that will significantly be directed toward you will play a role in that......

"The Lord is now preparing courageous leaders who
will be willing to fight a spiritual civil war in order to set men free.
The main issue, as in the American Civil War, will be slavery versus
freedom. The secondary issue, which will be the primary issue for some,
will be money

Just as the American Civil War at time looked like it would destroy the entire
nation, that which is coming upon the church will sometimes appear as if it will
bring the end of the church. However, just as the United States not only
survived but went on to become the most powerful nation on earth, the same
is going to happen to the church. The church will not be destroyed, but the institutions
and doctrines that have kept men in spiritual slavery will be" (Rick Joyner, The Vision, page 39)

One significant part of the way to stabilize the 166.3 TRILLION USA petrodollar crisis that is headed in our direction will be the realization that each and every human life has essentially INFINITE value to G-d... who formed the spirit within each of us..... long before we were even conceived. You Latter day Saints have some of the clearest and I believe most accurate teachings on that topic of our human pre-existence that I have ever read.... .outside of near death experience accounts. 

Here are a couple of statements that you will be able to use to get this idea across to the Evangelical Christians who recognize the wisdom that has been given to this man:

Pastor Rick Joyner, The Final Quest:

As I approached the Judgment Seat of Christ, those in the highest ranks were also sitting on thrones that were all a part of His throne. Even the least of these thrones was more glorious than any earthly throne many times over. Some of these were rulers over cities on earth who would soon take their place. Others were rulers over the affairs of heaven, and others over the affairs of the physical creation, such as star systems and galaxies. However, it was apparent that those who were given authority over cities were esteemed above those who had even been given authority over galaxies. The value of a single child was more than a galaxy of stars, because the Holy Spirit dwelt in men, and the Lord had chosen men as His eternal dwelling place. In the presence of His glory the whole earth seemed as insignificant as a speck of dust, and yet was so infinitely esteemed that the attention of the whole host of heaven was upon it.

When He did this fire came from His sword and burned me with a great pain. "This too is grace," He said. "You are but one of many who have been prepared for this hour. Preach and write about all that you have seen here. What I have said to you say to My brethren. Go and call My captains to the last battle. Go and defend the poor and the oppressed, the widows and the orphans. This is the commission of My captains, and it is where you will find them. My children are worth more to Me than the stars in the heavens. Feed My lambs. Watch over My little ones. Give the word of God to them that they may live. Go to the battle. Go and do not retreat. Go quickly for I will come quickly. Obey Me and hasten the day of My coming."

Throughout history men calculated value based on gold, silver, copper, salt or lately.... oil.......

but I do believe firmly that the coming attack on the value of the USA petrodollar puts us into a situation where

the only answer is to teach how each human life has essentially INFINITE value to G-d who formed our souls, spirits and bodies. 

Actually..... I feel that you Latter day Saints may well save MORE THAN A BILLION infinitely precious lives over the coming century or two. You will also improve even more lives than that.......... It is amazing to me how well you have been set up for this role.

He added:

Did you read of the 'Mormon Trek Westward'? After Joseph Smith found the 'tablets of stone' in New Hampshire or New Jersey, there was a lot of persecution of them in New England, so they trekked 1300 miles in covered wagons across the American hinterland from Illinois (1846-68) to settle in Utah. American Tourism makes a big thing of it; I guess one can do it by Tour Bus.

They have made a  tremendous contribution; [Edit} ..... should by all means welcome them and, hopefully find candidate(s) among them. As you will know, Brigham Young University is their Intellectual Centre.

Of course one of the recent candidates for U.S. Presidency was a Mormon---Mitt Romney (Republican); but Joseph Smith himself ran for President, and there were, I think, six others.  

Edited by DennisTate
add comments....