Another reason to thank Trump Supporters

anatess2

Trump Supporters are the reason the rogue Intelligence Agencies and their collusion with the Free Press and a political party are now exposed for all to see.

Presenting Roger Stone - a journalist accused of process crimes with zero criminal record, an expired passport, a visibly public figure with appearances on TV was arrested while sleeping by a raid of 29 heavily armed and bulletproof vested FBI agents and CNN just happened to be on the scene to film it.

Meanwhile, Democrats can bleach bit subpoena'd computers, lie to Congress and even boldly utter the same lie to CNN with impunity.  Interested to see how @Godless spins this one.

CNN_Roger_Stone_FBI_Raid_s2048x1133-1024

9 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

Trump Supporters are the reason the rogue Intelligence Agencies and their collusion with the Free Press and a political party are now exposed for all to see.

While I certainly agree with your overall sentiment about the arrest, I don't see why Trump voters are responsible for exposing anything here.

Edited by Guest

41 minutes ago, anatess2 said:

was arrested while sleeping by a raid of 29 heavily armed and bulletproof vested FBI agents and CNN just happened to be on the s 

We are always armed and wearing body armor.  The bolded part is a prejudicial trick the media often use to sway an opinion or sensationalize a story.

1 hour ago, mirkwood said:

We are always armed and wearing body armor.  The bolded part is a prejudicial trick the media often use to sway an opinion or sensationalize a story.

It is not a prejudicial trick.  Unless you're going to make the position that an elderly person with no record and no known history of violence requires 29 heavily armed men wearing body armor to arrest him in the middle of the night for a process crime with CNN invite.  

Even Ana Montes did not get that kind of treatment.

Now, we know of several people who committed crimes relating to the Mueller investigation - Strozk, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, etc. etc.  Did you see their arrests?

2 hours ago, Carborendum said:

While I certainly agree with your overall sentiment about the arrest, I don't see why Trump voters are responsible for exposing anything here.

Because it is not until Trump voters elected Trump that all the egregious offenses of the FBI/DOJ/Media/etc has come out in the open.   Only Trump Supporters in general - not Republicans in general - had any interest in exposing the swamp so it can be drained.  NeverTrump Republicans don't care about the swamp as long as they have a President who acts Presidential.

Gotta agree with @mirkwood.  I think I’d been in the courts for about 2-3 years before I realized that *all* of the bailiffs were wearing bulletproof vests under their uniform shirts.  

As for nighttime raids:  I agree it was overkill in Stone’s case; but I think that’s a systemic issue, not a partisan one.  When law enforcement raided former Utah AG Mark Shurtleff’s home a couple years back, I understand they literally dragged his teenaged daughter out of the shower.  

1 hour ago, anatess2 said:

It is not a prejudicial trick.  Unless you're going to make the position that an elderly person with no record and no known history of violence requires 29 heavily armed men wearing body armor to arrest him in the middle of the night for a process crime with CNN invite.  

Even Ana Montes did not get that kind of treatment.

Now, we know of several people who committed crimes relating to the Mueller investigation - Strozk, Comey, Brennan, McCabe, etc. etc.  Did you see their arrests?

Yes it is.  It is a SHOCK statement to garner attention and/or outrage.  That could be done without saying "29 heavily armed and bulletproof vested" FBI agents.  But that isn't as SHOCKING as saying 29 FBI agents raided the house.

Who should we thank for this?

indict.thumb.jpg.27369137e94fce1406eb1a41db9b3986.jpg

Feel free to verify.

Let me guess though.    Your claim is going to be that there are more arrest and convictions among this administration because they are less corrupt?  Is this your claim?

13 minutes ago, Scott said:

Who should we thank for this?

indict.thumb.jpg.27369137e94fce1406eb1a41db9b3986.jpg

Feel free to verify.

Let me guess though.    Your claim is going to be that there are more arrest and convictions among this administration because they are less corrupt?  Is this your claim?

I believe the claim will be that in this day and age the aphorism “show me the man and I’ll show you the crime” is literally true, and that the DoJ knows where its bread is buttered.  

Guest Godless

I have no idea why CNN was there. If I had to guess (and this really is a shot in the dark), I'd say they got an anonymous tip from an FBI agent who, at the time, was working without pay. Hardly a justifiable act, if true, but it's not exactly high treason either.