Feel unworthy to wear garment

hamillerIII

Guest MormonGator

It's okay to be struggling my friend. A lot of us struggle with aspects of the gospel. In fact, all of us do, but only a few of us admit it. I admire you so much for being introspective. You are doing fine-in fact, the moment you start to feel worthy of wearing garments, that's a problem. 

I second what @Vort said. Talk to your bishop, he'd love to help you. That's what he is there for! 

Bless you. It sounds like you are in a really rough place right now, you have my prayers.

You have already had the best advice and I echo what the other have said.

Feeling worthy has nothing to do with our covenants to wear garments. We are always our own worst judges. I bet that if a friend confided in you that they were feeling exactly as you are now you would throw your arms around them and show them love and reassure them that the Lord and our Saviour love us completely unconditionally.  Be your own best friend and let the Saviour and the Lord wrap their arms around you.

You should only stop wearing your garment if advised to do so by your priesthood leader (bishop), otherwise keep it on.  Remember it is a reminder of sacred covenants between you and the Lord.  You have also covenanted to wear the garment both night and day as instructed in the endowment.  Do not break your covenants.