Errors that made you chuckle?

KScience

I am the first to admit to being a bit of a doofus and not terribly coordinated, so usually its me that messes stuff up and then has to get creative putting things right.

I was very excited to open my order from LDS stores today to find that instead of one picture of the London England Temple I now have 50!!!!  I have emailed them to make them aware of the error (I am pretty positive that when my order says 1 and the charge is 55p that I really should have only received a single picture) and assume I will have to post them back.

So in the mean time........ any creative ideas for what to do with 49 8.5x11 pictures????  🤭

Make a 416.5 x 539 frame and have a massive oil painting of yourself done.

uodate: I just realized you said pictures and not frames... maybe wall paper a room with them???

Edited by Fether

• 2 months later...
On 2/9/2019 at 5:49 PM, KScience said:

So in the mean time........ any creative ideas for what to do with 49 8.5x11 pictures????  🤭

Book covers for all your books.  Never know which book you're going to pick up next - they all look like the temple!

Prank a friend by wallpapering their bedroom ceiling with temples.  Tell them it's to help them cut down on those awkward meetings with the bishop.

Roll them all up into a heavy roll endwise, and have a short polearm for your next LARPfest.

Go to Las Vegas with a staple gun and take back the telephone poles from the smut peddlers.

1 hour ago, NeuroTypical said:

Book covers for all your books.  Never know which book you're going to pick up next - they all look like the temple!   One down - Kindle is my friend 

Prank a friend by wallpapering their bedroom ceiling with temples.  Tell them it's to help them cut down on those awkward meetings with the bishop.  Not so sure my married friends would appreciate my efforts

Roll them all up into a heavy roll endwise, and have a short polearm for your next LARPfest.   LARPfest needs translating please

Go to Las Vegas with a staple gun and take back the telephone poles from the smut peddlers.  Nice excuse for a trip.... looking up flight prices

Thanks for the inspiration  :bouncing:

Edited by KScience