Embrace yourselves, the viking is coming!

Nordic saint

Well, I've been watching this site for quite a few years, so it's was about time that I made an account so I can participate in this forum 💪

I'm a Scandinavian member and criminologist, converted 10 years ago. I have knowledge of hebrew and arabic, and the pre-babylon israelite culture is one of my favourite subjects.

I look forward to talk with you guys, and hopefully be able to contribute with some things as well

f0SyqHk8_400x400.jpeg

I was just thinking we needed more Scandinavian criminologist members well-versed in ancient Israelite culture on this board!  Welcome!

I remember reading somewhere that most of the folks in Russia are descended from Viking stock.  That just seemed to make a lot of sense to me.

12 minutes ago, Nordic saint said:

Well, I've been watching this site for quite a few years, so it's was about time that I made an account so I can participate in this forum 💪

I'm a Scandinavian member and criminologist, converted 10 years ago. I have knowledge of hebrew and arabic, and the pre-babylon israelite culture is one of my favourite subjects.

I look forward to talk with you guys, and hopefully be able to contribute with some things as well

f0SyqHk8_400x400.jpeg

WELCOME WELCOME!  Glad that you decided to pipe up!

I only have one important question... How did you train your dragon?

12 minutes ago, NeuroTypical said:

I was just thinking we needed more Scandinavian criminologist members well-versed in ancient Israelite culture on this board!  Welcome!

I remember reading somewhere that most of the folks in Russia are descended from Viking stock.  That just seemed to make a lot of sense to me.

I hear it all the time... there must be a high demand on us 😂 and thanks!

2 hours ago, SpiritDragon said:

@anatess2 are you a Dragon Ball fan? I never realized Nappa would grow a beard if he went Super Saiyan :)

This is what happens when you got 2 sons.  You end up knowing random things like how Nappa's super saiyan form makes him look like a Viking.

On 2/11/2019 at 7:42 PM, SpiritDragon said:

Welcome @Nordic saint May I ask what part of Scandinavia you call home? I have ancestry that goes back to Denmark, but branches into Sweden and Norway before coming to America 5-6 generations back and then into Canada in the last three generations.

Originally form Denmark, but I've moved and traveled so much between the countries that I've just become.... Scandinavian (I'm trying to convince the others to make Scandinavia a united Denmark though.... some day their eyes will open)

20 hours ago, prisonchaplain said:

You know...out Asatru/Odinist (i.e. neo-pagan) group has needed a religious volunteer to guide them with their blots for some time now. @Nordic saint, you're not thinking of relocating to the Seattle area, are you?  :viking:

I was planning to.... but some scottish lads took my longboat last time I sailed that way