Christianforums

Snow

I second that Serapha.

...and if you do, this is my pledge to you: I fill forgo all sour cream on any potato or potato by-product for the next three weeks; four if you are using the new math.

Come join in the jubilee.

mingle in song

something, something, something

A little help somebody, I forgot the words.

Seriously, lighten up and post awhile, it's all good.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Marsha@Jul 27 2004, 07:42 PM

ahhh come on serapha, let it go.  Even the best of us have been either banned or put on moderated status.

lol...... I COULD have been put on moderated status if I posted somethings I REALLY wanted to sometimes ;)

........ oh my! Sometimes it has been very hard to keep my fingers from hitting certain keys...... the delete button is almost worn clean through. I have learned to control my impulses and leave my "sailor" mouth in the past.

Sad thing is I do miss Harvey..... he reminded me of the in-laws I don't have anymore..... Not that, that is a BAD thing..... but there was always someone or something to offend anyone. I spent 15 years learning "how NOT" to act. :rolleyes:

Guest Traci

Originally posted by restornu@Jul 28 2004, 02:15 PM

oinv dScoA;o noc bnAOISbnc ASo cnsdxv vclkj; sdkl k cjbk;c kz ckzc nlzxcn LZ:jchK:ZXJ cLc nSkdvbZ?,c nLvn:Kz ncLZcnZK>c kzc nZk c

Now, that is irrefragable.

Originally posted by Traci+Jul 28 2004, 03:27 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Traci @ Jul 28 2004, 03:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--restornu@Jul 28 2004, 02:15 PM

oinv dScoA;o noc bnAOISbnc ASo cnsdxv  vclkj; sdkl k cjbk;c kz ckzc nlzxcn LZ:jchK:ZXJ cLc nSkdvbZ?,c  nLvn:Kz ncLZcnZK>c kzc nZk c

Now, that is irrefragable.

It is Reformed English B)

Originally posted by restornu+Jul 29 2004, 07:38 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (restornu @ Jul 29 2004, 07:38 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--shanstress70@Jul 29 2004, 05:34 AM

This thread is WACK!

Why, I think Christian Forum is a great place!

I'm not talking about CF. I'm talking about this thread. It's all over the place... just weird, that's all!

Originally posted by shanstress70+Jul 29 2004, 06:55 AM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (shanstress70 @ Jul 29 2004, 06:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Originally posted by -restornu@Jul 29 2004, 07:38 AM

<!--QuoteBegin--shanstress70@Jul 29 2004, 05:34 AM

This thread is WACK!

Why, I think Christian Forum is a great place!

I'm not talking about CF. I'm talking about this thread. It's all over the place... just weird, that's all!

Wack, weird, whatever.....

It's making me smile :lol:

Please delete my account from this forum. The eternal "Mother-May-I" post status is ridiculous

Agreed, who wants to post when they are "threatened" ... all I did was confront a moderator to be placed on moderator status, then the moderator says, "I didn't do it!"

okay.

Who wants to post when they are "threatened" and not lied to.

~serapha~

Originally posted by shanstress70@Jul 29 2004, 12:57 PM

When making meatloaf, I prefer to use tomato sauce instead of ketchup.

The orchid is my favorite flower.

Shepherds Pie is one of my husband's favorite meals, but instead of using lamb, I use venison. And instead of using tomato paste or soup I use cream of mushroom soup. And instead of using green beans I use corn. But otherwise it is just like the original recipe. And my husband loves it this way.

I personally like irises best.

Originally posted by Jenda@Jul 30 2004, 05:57 AM

And instead of using tomato paste or soup I use cream of mushroom soup.

Hey! Me too! I make a mean shepards pie.

Originally posted by serapha@Jul 30 2004, 06:20 AM

Please delete my account from this forum. The eternal "Mother-May-I" post status is ridiculous

Agreed, who wants to post when they are "threatened" ... all I did was confront a moderator to be placed on moderator status, then the moderator says, "I didn't do it!"

okay.

~serapha~

ON and ON and ON and ON. You guys have to remember this is a public forum, owned by an individual. It is not your "right" to post here.... more like an invite.

The moderators here do their best to rule under the guidelines of the owner. When you registered, there were rules posted. If you don't think that you can abide by them then this isn't the place for you. Being a moderator is a thankless unpaid job. Been there, done that.

If you don't like how it is run then you are always free to go elsewhere. Why 'beat an old horse'?

Originally posted by serapha@Jul 30 2004, 03:20 AM

okay.

~serapha~

What's the problem Serapha? This was explained to you once already. That particular moderator didn't put you on moderated status - another moderator did and you were informed of that action by the one you are accusing of lying. Get a grip sister - you owe somebody an apology.