YSA Hacks: 4 Tips to Get a Valentine’s Date

As a twenty-something-year-old who lives in Provo, I’ve had my fair share of awkward, weird, and just plain awful dates. Luckily, all of this was not for naught since I can share some of the tips I learned with you. If you’re a young single adult (YSA) reading this, then you probably know by now that dating is a serious endeavor. You’re not out in the battlefield to have fun; you’re trying to find an eternal companion. And what better opportunity to do so than Valentine’s Day? Use these four tips to make sure you find the perfect date for Valentine’s Day. 1. Show Your Marriage-Hungry Side No one wants to waste their time dating, show your potential valentine you mean business by flashing your marriage-hungry side. This one’s a little tricky since you don’t want to come off too strong. However, working in questions like “How many kids do you want to have?” or “What temple do you want to get married in?” are goods ways to introduce the...

View the full article