9 Things Every Latter-day Saint Should Have on Their Wishlists

I am an avid window shopper... Or whatever the online equivalent of window shopping is. (Tab shopping? Virtual storefront surfing? I have no clue.) At any given moment, my Amazon cart has approximately 25 things in it as I not-so-patiently wait for the price to be right. Just, you know, with less Drew Carey and more Kindle deals. Because of my window shopping fascination, I'm always on the lookout for cool, unique products — and this slate of Latter-day-Saint-themed merch did not disappoint. 1. The New Testament: A Translation for Latter-day Saints Description: "This new translation renders the New Testament text into modern English and is sensitive to LDS beliefs and practices. This translation is readable and accessible for a wider range of readers than the King James Version. The original structure of the New Testament is restored and highlights features such as quotations, hymns, and poetic passages. New and extensive notes provide alternate translations, commentary upon variant manuscript traditions, and historical insights. Where applicable, the Joseph Smith Translation has been included. The...

View the full article