Why We Need to Serve Those We Hate

For those of you wondering why I wrote an article titled that, there’s a simple reason. Today is National Do a Grouch a Favor Day! I find it appropriate that it happens two days after Valentine’s day for two reasons. One, those of us who are still single me might feel a little grouchy me after seeing everyone else celebrating love since we want to meet the love of our lives me. We all know ways to serve. Now the important part is to fully understand the why. Via colorado.ourcommunitynow.com. But the second reason. A reason I find much more appropriate. Valentine’s is a day about loving those who are closest to us. Celebrating those we want to keep in our lives. We all find it easy to serve those we love. Serving those we dislike comes much harder for us. Which is why we must make an effort to love those who we hate. And I will admit that hate is a strong word. But even though we should have charity...

View the full article