Lakers continued

Dr T

Continuation of Lakers thread as of 2.19.2019:

all the drama after the 2018-2019 trade deadline of Lakers trying to trade away the whole young core, Rondo, Stephenson, two 1st round draft picks for  AD we r now ready for the remainder of the season. We r two games back in the standings from the 8th spot. LBJ seems slower after the groin injury, zo hurt his ankle again and is coming back after the break and we have a lot of work to do in the West. We’ll see if we can make it to the playoffs this year. 

Guest MormonGator
16 hours ago, Dr T said:

109-118 Suns over Lakers. We suck

It's been a disappointing year for both of us bro. 😟 I truly, truly thought the both of us would go deep into the playoffs. At this point, I'll be happy if both teams just make the playoffs. 

Guest MormonGator
12 hours ago, Dr T said:

128-95?  Well done by your boys MG!

Thanks bud, it was the best win of the season. 

8 hours ago, Dr T said:

We came back from over 20 to 2 and we felt apart. Pathetic. I’m going to sleep. 

I'm so sorry. It's tough to watch. Like I mentioned this season has been very disappointing. 

Guest MormonGator
15 hours ago, Dr T said:

123-107 LAL over Bulls

Good win my friend. Unlike everyone else I don't think you guys are eliminated from the playoffs. This is LeBron James. He can pull a rabbit from a hat, I think. Regardless, I think the NBA is better when the Lakers and Celtics are competitive. So I hope you guys rebound after a down season. 

Guest MormonGator
11 hours ago, Dr T said:

89-111 raptors over Lakers. Shaking head. We r done for the year

It's been a tough season. Keep your head up my friend.  

From NBA league pass:

Boston Celtics

The Celtics continued their push for home court in the first round after holding off a late surge from the Hawks, picking up a 129-120 victory. All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving led the team in points (30), rebounds (11) and assists (9) as Boston won its fifth game in the last six outings.

Brad Stevens’ group is currently one game behind the persevering Pacers for fourth in the East, with both squads facing off two more times before the season ends. Those contests, which could possibly determine who attains home court, are critical as the season series is currently split 1-1.

Biggest game this week: @ Philadelphia (Wednesday, 8 ET, ESPN)

Boston trails the 76ers by a half game and will look to make a statement and go for the season sweep.

Next five games: Denver, @ Philadelphia, @ Charlotte, San Antonio, @ Cleveland