Lakers continued

Dr T

Guest MormonGator
On 10/23/2019 at 1:12 AM, Dr T said:

My boys lost season opener to my mom’s clippers :(

I was on vacation all week and didn't get a chance to watch the game. Give them some time my friend, your team just needs to gel. A ton of new guys on the roster. 

Edited by MormonGator

Guest MormonGator
18 hours ago, Dr T said:

Where did u do on vacation MG?

We went to Disney World in Orlando, a favorite place of ours. It was a combination of my birthday and our anniversary. We wanted to go to the new NBA experience down there but we were just too busy. 

Guest MormonGator
10 hours ago, Dr T said:

The sounds good MG. Welcome back

Thank you bud, it was a much needed break for my wife and I. We had a wonderful time. 

You beat Charlotte last night-sure, they aren't exactly a power team but it's always better to win then lose. We beat the Raptors this weekend and some Boston fans are acting like we beat the 96' Bulls. I'm thinking "Uh, guys, this isn't the same team that won the championship last year" 

Guest MormonGator
42 minutes ago, Dr T said:

Agreed, a W is a W I’ll take all I can get. We r tied at 2-1 right now. I hope to win as much as possible and I will mention D12 (who changed his #) has been stepping up so far and I like it

I completely agree with you about Dwight Howard-and I don't like him, so it's hard for me to be fair to him. But yes, he's stepping up and being an adult. I also completely agree that it's important to win every game possible. You need to win against the B-list teams (sorry Charlotte fans) so if you struggle against the Rockets/Clippers you can afford to lose here or there. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MormonGator
11 hours ago, Dr T said:

Your team is in a roll MG

Yes we are! It's great to watch, given how we struggled so much last year. It's classic addition by subtraction. 

On 11/9/2019 at 5:27 PM, MormonGator said:

And Gordon Hayward is injured. He was going so well too. Poor guy just can't get lucky break! 

He had one of the worst unlucky breaks I've ever seen.  I got queasy when I watched the video where his leg snap.

Guest MormonGator
4 hours ago, dprh said:

He had one of the worst unlucky breaks I've ever seen.  I got queasy when I watched the video where his leg snap.

That was horrific, one of the scariest injuries I've seen watching sports. He broke his hand recently too! 

Guest MormonGator
2 hours ago, Dr T said:

8 in a row MG?  Your guys r still on it

I know, it's great to watch. I'm a little concerned because we haven't really been tested yet. When we face you guys or Houston than it'll show what we are really made of. That said, it's always better to win than lose.

And Kyrie? Ha ha ha ha ha ha.  (I'm sorry, I know it's mean, petty and spiteful, but I can't help it)

You guys are doing great too. My only concern for you is that LeBron might be pushing himself too much and run out of gasoline in the playoffs. Like I said before it's nothing against him-I like and respect him both as a man and a player. However he isn't a young man anymore. 

Guest MormonGator
14 hours ago, Dr T said:

I know. Seem tonight we rested AD, he has a hurt shoulder and LBJ was playing hard. I kept wondering if he’d hurt himself tonight. 

And Beal went off tonight in your 140 point win tonight. I wanted Beal

I wish your boys the best of luck this year my friend. It's just wonderful to see the two greatest teams in NBA history having a good season. 

• 2 weeks later...