Lakers continued

Dr T

Guest MormonGator
On 11/28/2019 at 2:26 PM, Dr T said:

Thankfully we got a W

That's all that matters in the end. I remember a few weeks ago someone said that the Celtics win was "ugly" (and it was) but I said "Would you rather they lose?" 

Guest MormonGator
On 12/7/2019 at 10:59 AM, Dr T said:

Too much hate 

I could not agree with you more my friend. 

Everything is going great for our teams. Last year watching basketball became a little depressing because of the Kyrie drama, but this year, it's been the total opposite. 

Tough game last night on the Heat’s home floor for sure. LBJ with a million turn overs concerned me, thankfully we have AD It helps when he cleans up the glass, he has an all around game and can make free throws,  Don't get me wrong I am NOT trying to say ball is a one man game, it is a team sport, it is not all about LBJ, or AD, roll plays, hitting 3s, sharing the ball is huge. It was a really fun game to watch, thankfully Jimmy missed his 3 from his spot. I'm having fun watching....keep it going. We r going to face real challenge coming our way. I hope for no injuries 

Edited by Dr T

Guest MormonGator
18 hours ago, Dr T said:

Bucks killed us tonight. 

They did. No sugarcoating it, you guys didn't play well. 

Now, the good news. It's just one loss, and no team goes 82-0. Don't worry about it.

Guest MormonGator
On 12/25/2019 at 10:42 PM, Dr T said:

Yeah, we played alright, we're up in the 3rd and in the end, sad to say, the clippers we're better (again) tonight

I saw that game on Christmas day. It was a actually pretty evenly matched, you guys were there until the end. Is LeBron injury more serious than what the public knows? 

On 12/28/2019 at 12:19 AM, Dr T said:

We were there for a little while but didn't close it out. Winning team's need to finish strong. When we get there then we can do something 

Still haven't given up on the Lakers eh?  :P   

Hi Pammy, even though it has hurt being a Lakers fan for the last 6 or 7 years, I am a Lakers fan to my soul. I cant ever see me not.  I've been born and raised a Lakers fan, bleeed purple and gold and Lakers for life...Im not the quitting type.   How r u Pammy?

Guest MormonGator
On 1/4/2020 at 4:19 AM, Dr T said:

Congrats on W over the Hawks MG

Thank you my friend. Looks like the Celtics are going to play the Magic later in the month. Hopefully I'll be able to go! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MormonGator
31 minutes ago, Dr T said:

U guys are dominating my boys

Yeah, game is pretty much over. Not going to lie, I'm a little confused. This is not what I was expecting. Especially because you started so strong. Certain times during the game the Lakers looked totally lost. 

Guest MormonGator
Just now, Dr T said:

Wow, that was SO hard to watch!   Ouch. Congrats MG

Thank you my friend. 

You guys still have a great team, and in the playoffs, you'll be fine. It was just an off night for your boys.