Lakers continued

Dr T

Guest MormonGator
8 hours ago, Dr T said:

Dwight Howard releases statement that he agrees with Kyrie Irving that NBA should cancel season.  That is his right but selfishly Is like him to bite the bullet, get out there, play tough and play through the risk. Many people will get sick, healthy people will fight it off and be fine. He is not old like 70’s or 80’s. Help us in the post season. 

Couldn't agree more, but I expected nothing less from Dwight Howard. He's a little baby. And Kyrie is just weird. 

How have you been my friend? 

Guest MormonGator
On 6/15/2020 at 8:24 AM, Dr T said:

That is exactly what I though MG.  I'm alright, still alive but MS is winning, I just have to keep going. I can't quite, MS is going to win, but I keep fighting. And how r u?

That's awesome bro. Keep up the fight my friend, I've been praying for you. 

I think LeBron is a big loser with the season being cancelled, just because he's getting older and you can't stop father time.

On 6/15/2020 at 5:24 AM, Dr T said:

I'm alright, still alive but MS is winning, I just have to keep going. I can't quite, MS is going to win, but I keep fighting.

For what it's worth, and not to minimize your struggle at all, this is the common lot of mortal life. Even the most healthy, strong, and privileged will die of accident, sickness, or age. We spend out lives mourning our loved ones who leave us, and sometimes approach our own mortal end with trepidation. I personally believe that we will have a much different and significantly brighter perspective of the mortal experience when we're no longer in the middle of it. Anyway, my best wishes to you as you continue on life's journey. Didn't mean to derail the Lakers thread.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest MormonGator
On 6/29/2020 at 7:33 PM, Dr T said:

Howard

No great loss in him not playing. 

On 6/29/2020 at 7:35 PM, Dr T said:

We signed JR Smith. Losing Bradley, this could help us with his shooting 

Totally agree. 

Do you think LeBron will be able to shake off the “rust” at his age? His timing might be a little off. Between you and I though, I’m rooting for the Lakers if my boys struggle. Just for Kobe. 

From open court:  “After going back and forth for the past few weeks, Dwight Howard now revealed he wants to play in NBA restart.”

I hope he comes back as he did at the beginning of this year?

Guest MormonGator
1 hour ago, Dr T said:

I hope he comes back as he did at the beginning of this year?

Well, you know I don't like him, so I freely admit I can't really be objective on the matter. But if I was a Lakers fan, I'd prefer him to be on the sidelines. He might slow you guys down. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...