Lakers continued

Dr T

• 2 weeks later...

NBA Ratings Drop: New Poll Reveals Main Reason Why

“The league has become too political” ultimately was the top reason why the people surveyed said they were tuning out, capturing 38 percent of the vote."

c95d545976e31f5b9a4d93cae8650d42077e44ab3660c2b55a8103bf6666f3da_1.thumb.jpg.9a252c6a09bd006f085590a92f00287b.jpg

Sports Illustrated: TV Ratings: Lakers-Nuggets Game 2 sets 17-year low for conference finals

Game 2 of the Western Conference Finals between the Los Angeles Lakers and Denver Nuggets was down 36 percent from Game 1 in terms of television viewership, as relayed by RealGM.

NBA Finals posts smallest audience ever in Game 1

As goes without saying, it was also the least-watched Finals opener on record. The previous low was 9.21 million for Cavaliers-Spurs in 2007.

The Lakers’ easy win, in which they led by as many as 32, sank 48% in ratings and 45% in viewership from Warriors-Raptors last year (7.9, 13.38M) and 59% and 58% respectively from Cavaliers-Warriors in 2018 (10.0, 17.67M), which aired as scheduled in late May.

Rather than watch Lebron James ram BLM on everyone at the games, they should first play this Thomas Sowell video. Even swap. Thomas Sowell has been sharing actual facts for decades.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We made some changes this off season. I am sad we lost Howard, picked up Wesley Matthews, Marc Gasol and Montrezl Harrell, adding that trio to the trade for Dennis Schröder. we kept KCP, and got Markieff Morris but Avery Bradley, Rajon Rondo and Dwight Howard all went elsewhere while JaVale McGee and Danny Green were traded away. We got younger.  We are undefeated so far but that is just preseason. We’ll see how this year plays out. I'd like to say we will take the whole thing this year as I always say so I’ll make that claim here and now. GO LAKERS. I hope they drop that black lives matter stiff

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...