Can a Dictator be driven from power by sending food and medicine to starving people?

gclayjr

On 4/30/2019 at 5:43 PM, NeuroTypical said:

image.png.8b17216ec6404c3f2e8967e0700fe8ea.png

Regardless of who runs Venezuela, the country still remains a place with very rich resources.  China and Russia are not gonna forgive the massive debt Venezuela owes them.  And, I would suppose, they pumped money into the place knowing full well the country is being mismanaged and wouldn't be able to pay them back because there's always the possibility of making it into another North Korea.

• 1 year later...
On 2/22/2019 at 3:37 PM, gclayjr said:

There is a great push coming this week to send food and medicine to starving Venezuelans despite the Dictator and his army blocking food and medicine being sent to his starving people. Do you think that maybe Maduro and his brutal dictatorship could be actually overthrown by sending food and medicine to his starving citizens? 

I think this would be cool. Not only because an evil dictator would be deposed, but that it would be done by simply sending food to his people rather than by sending in an invading army.

Do you think it will work?

Do you think it would be good, if a dictator could be deposed simply  by sending humanitarian aid to his people (oh and maybe a music concert for them too), rather than attacking him militarily?

Regards,

George Clay

One possibility is learning news ways of doing spiritual warfare that kick the demons out of an area.  Simply pronouncing the Blood of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus on the walls of a building, for one example, can kick the demons out of that building.  

Anointing oil in the name of Yeshua and putting it on our door posts and window frames is also effective.  Pronouncing the name of Yeshua on the walls of government buildings in areas where Latter day Saints live can kick demons out of areas of influence.  It would be amazing what could happen when government buildings are consecrated into the name of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus by Latter day Saints.  

Although my wife is not a Latter day Saint she has taught me a lot about this option over these past twenty years.  

On 12/22/2020 at 6:52 PM, DennisTate said:

One possibility is learning news ways of doing spiritual warfare that kick the demons out of an area.  Simply pronouncing the Blood of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus on the walls of a building, for one example, can kick the demons out of that building.  

Anointing oil in the name of Yeshua and putting it on our door posts and window frames is also effective.  Pronouncing the name of Yeshua on the walls of government buildings in areas where Latter day Saints live can kick demons out of areas of influence.  It would be amazing what could happen when government buildings are consecrated into the name of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus by Latter day Saints.  

Although my wife is not a Latter day Saint she has taught me a lot about this option over these past twenty years.  

You do realize that a single exception to a definitive statement of logic - disproves the notion?

The Traveler