The Prophet and all Apostles will attend Rome Dedication

2 minutes ago, NightSG said:

I thought we established they gave up on Bednarbot. The struggle to make it both accurate and realistic was beyond even Disney. 

Bednar is one of the best men I have ever met. I got to attend one of his final "Teachings of the Living Prophets" class at BYU-Idaho before his call to the apostleship. Nothing more eye opening than having him grade my paper on the fall of adam and eve. He basically said, "Go back, and try to get it right this time." I did end up with a B in the class, so I guess he kind of liked it. lol 

"When President Nelson came in to be prophet, I was chairman of temple and family history, and he said in temple sites (meeting) that he was feeling very strongly that he'd received guidance that all 15 were to go," Elder Cook said. "So I heard a little bit before the others.

"He got this soon after he was the prophet. He got an enormous amount of guidance from the Lord on temples in a lot of different areas. And this was one."

We haven't seen the extent of this guidance yet...  

On 3/11/2019 at 11:24 AM, Emmanuel Goldstein said:

Bednar is one of the best men I have ever met. I got to attend one of his final "Teachings of the Living Prophets" class at BYU-Idaho before his call to the apostleship. Nothing more eye opening than having him grade my paper on the fall of adam and eve. He basically said, "Go back, and try to get it right this time." I did end up with a B in the class, so I guess he kind of liked it. lol 

Just as a side note(that may have nothing to do with nothing) - I was once in a discussion with a Rabii that told me that he believed (based on his understanding of scripture) that in the "last days" when the Messiah would appear that there would be a prophet called to lead Israel whose name would be David.

The Traveler

On 3/13/2019 at 10:53 AM, Traveler said:

Just as a side note(that may have nothing to do with nothing) - I was once in a discussion with a Rabii that told me that he believed (based on his understanding of scripture) that in the "last days" when the Messiah would appear that there would be a prophet called to lead Israel whose name would be David.

Yeah, but he meant Hasselhoff. 

• pam unfeatured this topic