Hi my name is Abram

AbramM

Hi Abram, welcome!

Let me introduce you to one of our senior moderators:  @prisonchaplain.  He's a pastor for the Assemblies of God.  He's not meant to be here but we can't seem to get rid of him.  I guess we'll just have to get him baptized.

:evilbanana:

Looking forward to your post on that advise you're seeking.  We love to help.

Welcome @AbramM. You'll find some really sharp folks here, who enjoy answering open, sincere questions. The fact that they put up with a Pentecostal preacher for over 10 years speaks volumes. Of course, they figured out the secret to dealing with rogue theologians--just give 'em a fancy title and a modicum of power. 🤡

Edited by prisonchaplain

2 minutes ago, prisonchaplain said:

Welcome @AbramM. You'll find some really sharp folks here, who enjoy answering open, sincere questions. The fact that they put up with a Pentecostal preacher for over 10 years speaks volumes. Of course, they figured out the secret to dealing with rogue theologians--just give 'em a fancy title and a modicum of power. 🤡

Hi Chaplain I have thought about going into ministry myself but I'm still praying about it. 

On 3/22/2019 at 4:00 PM, anatess2 said:

Hi Abram, welcome!

Let me introduce you to one of our senior moderators:  @prisonchaplain.  He's a pastor for the Assemblies of God.  He's not meant to be here but we can't seem to get rid of him.  I guess we'll just have to get him baptized.

:evilbanana:

Looki

Dear Anatess, let there be heard the words of a medicine man: Not in a thousand of years one black robe would let himself get baptized in the sense of yours. Not in a thousand of years. You're silently mocking he's not meant to be here...? He'll be always. Always here.

On 3/22/2019 at 1:38 PM, AbramM said:

Hi, my name is Abram. I am a Christian from Oklahoma and I joint the forum to ask a question to Latter-day-Saints for advice. I'm sorry if I am not meant to be here because I don't identify as a Latter-day-Saint.

Best wishes, 

Abram 

Dear Abraham, with one leg on which side whatever you're already a Mormon. I can see you. Hold the line. But be aware it's said that hell has been located only three miles under Oklahoma (I think the Washington Post reported it...?).

On 3/22/2019 at 4:54 PM, prisonchaplain said:

We felt sorry for you.  :P   

14 minutes ago, wanagi-o-washi said:

Dear Anatess, let there be heard the words of a medicine man: Not in a thousand of years one black robe would let himself get baptized in the sense of yours. Not in a thousand of years. You're silently mocking he's not meant to be here...? He'll be always. Always here.

Just so you are aware...Anatess was totally joking.

On 3/28/2019 at 11:51 PM, wanagi-o-washi said:

Dear Abraham, with one leg on which side whatever you're already a Mormon. I can see you. Hold the line. But be aware it's said that hell has been located only three miles under Oklahoma (I think the Washington Post reported it...?).

No one ever calls me Abraham and Oklahoma is God's country. I'm not a Mormon btw I am a Protestant

@AbramM So glad that you are here! Um..Why is OK, God’s country? Sparsely populated places are sometimes referred to as God’s country. Is the assumption that God prefers fewer people? In which case, how about Baffin Island? I have friend working there. One problem. Hard to find a bush to provide privacy for private functions. Flat, no vegetation. Embarasing problem. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baffin_Island

On 3/31/2019 at 3:57 AM, Sunday21 said:

@AbramM So glad that you are here! Um..Why is OK, God’s country? Sparsely populated places are sometimes referred to as God’s country. Is the assumption that God prefers fewer people? In which case, how about Baffin Island? I have friend working there. One problem. Hard to find a bush to provide privacy for private functions. Flat, no vegetation. Embarasing problem. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baffin_Island

Canada isn't really a country. 

I was only joking about Oklahoma being God's country. It is the greatest state though 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...