Birthday Greetings!

begood2

A sweet friend let me know that there was a thread here for me. You guys are the best! Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. I haven't been around much bc there's no need for me to talk about Mormonism, really. I do miss you all though!

Also, I got many more responsibilities at work and am now coordinating our office's move across town... LOTS to do!

I had my first ever surprise party. My husband took me out to lunch, but when I got to the restaurant, 15 or so of my friends and co-workers surprised me in a decorated room.

Hope you all are doing well and that you have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

Hi Shanstress..Thanks for popping back to the site to look at this thread...I'm sorry that you've stopped posting here too, and would be happy to read your posts about any subject, including Mormonism or not if you prefer!!

You are sorely missed by many here...

I'm sorry to hear you're so busy, although it does keep the pennies rolling in...I hope you get some free time to relax and enjoy yourself occasionally..

Have a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year too!! :)

Pushka, you're so nice! :) I'll probably be stopping back by once all this slows down a bit. Our move happens on Fri/Sat. After that I'll be off till 1/2, so I'll surely have some free time. And yes, I'm actually happy about my promotion at work. I have more responsibilities, but it's no secret that family comes first for me. I work very flexible hours and can work from home whenever I want... so I'm happy with it.

Take care, everyone!