Scouting border wall sites

Vort

In other news, yeesh!

US-Mexico border official says migrant crisis 'at breaking point'
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47736603

"On Monday and Tuesday, CBP started the day with over 12,000 migrants in our custody," Mr McAleenan said at a news conference on Wednesday.
"As of this morning, that number was 13,400. A high number for us is 4,000. A crisis level is 6,000. 13,000 is unprecedented."
Mr McAleenan said his agency expects 40,000 children to enter CBP custody in March after entering the US unaccompanied, "in the hands of violent and callous smugglers".
"We are doing everything we can to simply avoid a tragedy in a CBP facility," he added. "But with these numbers, with the types of illnesses we're seeing...I fear that it's just a matter of time."
CBP officials are on pace to manage over 100,000 migrants this month - the highest in a month since 2008.

2 hours ago, Vort said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/28/politics/pentagon-border-wall-arizona-texas/index.html

I don't know, I guess I just figured that they would build it along, you know, the border.

Maybe the Mexicans should get in on this - it could turn out to be like building a fence between your property and your neighbor's - too far onto your own property, and after so many years, the part of your property on "his" side of the fence is legally considered his.

Meanwhile:

Bordering scout wall sites

Walling scout border sites

Siting border scout walls

Scouting border wall sites

Scouting walls border site

....there's just all kinds of fun you can have with these four words.

14 minutes ago, zil said:

Maybe the Mexicans should get in on this - it could turn out to be like building a fence between your property and your neighbor's - too far onto your own property, and after so many years, the part of your property on "his" side of the fence is legally considered his.

Or we could just cut the crap and conquer Mexico. Then everyone is happy!