Mirkwood and NT have a grave confession to make.

Guest MormonGator

Guest MormonGator

@NeuroTypical and @mirkwood like Hawaiian pizza.  Their bishops have been notified and they are no longer members in good standing. Both bishops wanted me to tell the forum of this tragic and sad news. Let this be a lesson for everyone. 

Edited by MormonGator

My stake president has asked to speak with me in front of the high council. But I'm not nervous. I know at least a couple of them put pineapples on their pizzas. Plus my stake president is a Harley guy, and I suspect he's eaten more than one Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza in his time.

Guest MormonGator
Just now, Fether said:

. If he can do that than than I can eat pineapple pizza.

Out of all the sinful things to do in Vegas, you choose the worst one. 

2 hours ago, MormonGator said:

@NeuroTypical and @mirkwood like Hawaiian pizza. 

I'm aghast that this most nefarious form of doxxing isn't specified in the site rules as a banning offense.  

That said, maybe this will help your Topping Aversion Derrangement Syndrome.  There is no pineapple on this pizza:

Image result for pineapple pizza meme

Guest MormonGator
4 hours ago, Godless said:

I'll put anchovies on my pizza before I defile it with pineapples.

Screen Shot 2019-03-30 at 9.21.39 PM.png

And just for that @Godless, I am now an atheist. 

Edited by MormonGator

2 hours ago, askandanswer said:

You don't put raspberry topping and icing sugar on your pizza!? Must be one of those wierd Canadian things...........

🤢 Gag. I can’t critize too much though because some wretched Canadian is claimed as the Father of the Hawaiian pizza monstrosity.

Mind you, I did just see an advertisement for a beet burger. Intriguing! 

1 hour ago, Sunday21 said:

🤢 Gag. I can’t critize too much though because some wretched Canadian is claimed as the Father of the Hawaiian pizza monstrosity.

Mind you, I did just see an advertisement for a beet burger. Intriguing! 

Reminds me of the best burger I ever had- cheeseburger and lettuce tomato, onions, pickles, and a special topping made of Butterfinger Blizzard, A-1 steak sauce, ketchup, mustard, malt vinegar, grape jelly, and garlic salt.  Havn't had that in a long time.  I'll have to go hit up a Dairy Queen and try it again.

On 3/31/2019 at 3:00 AM, MormonGator said:

@NeuroTypical and @mirkwood like Hawaiian pizza.  Their bishops have been notified and they are no longer members in good standing. Both bishops wanted me to tell the forum of this tragic and sad news. Let this be a lesson for everyone. 

@NeuroTypical and @mirkwood do indeed have grave confessions to make, and sinful as it is to put non-Australian pineapple on your pizza, this is a good confession to begin with, although its only a beginning. Unfortunately,  "there are also many other things which Jesus @NeuroTypicaldid, the which, if they should be written every one, I suppose that even the world itself could not contain the books that should be written." (New Testament | John 21:25)

And as for @mirkwood, I'm reminded of Moses 1:33  "And worlds without number have I created; and I also created them for mine own purpose."

Well now we know the purpose of all those other worlds - to contain all the books for @mirkwood 
(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 1:33)

On 3/30/2019 at 12:50 PM, Vort said:

My stake president has asked to speak with me in front of the high council. But I'm not nervous. I know at least a couple of them put pineapples on their pizzas. Plus my stake president is a Harley guy, and I suspect he's eaten more than one Canadian bacon and pineapple pizza in his time.

Let me get this right. Harley’s and Canadian bacon/pineapple go together? 🤔