Post divorce life challenges: what to expect to live alone?

My divorce is coming through in a week or two. Currently, exhusband to be is still living in the house but we are in separate rooms obviously. 

We have one daughter, she's in college. So when my ex moves out in any given date from now on, it'll just be me, by myself alone.

And I'm 45, and reasonably healthy. I don't know what this new life waiting for me will be like, and what I should expect? Loneliness is gonna be the main course I'm sure. But what other things I should be start thinking of and be prepared for myself, in terms of living alone goes.. Does any sister have the similar situation that would share their experiences? 

Should I rent out the rooms? Should I start a home business or some kind?  

Edited by B.cole2

Dear B.cole2,

I promis things will get better! You need to be careful about renting out rooms, as of course you know!, even to sister in the church. Perhaps start by talking to friends at church? Sometimes returned sister missionaries are a good bet?

My sister, no church member, rents out to female students. She has never had a problem. But we are in Canada, so we are like flat ginger ale in terms of personality.