BYU Police decertification: We've been lied to

Vort

How many friggin' times do I have to be lied to by the Salt Lake Tribune before I get it through my thick skull that THEY ARE LIARS?! How many times do I continue playing the fool by allowing that, maybe this time, they might possibly be telling the truth before I learn to disbelieve any and all allegations that those filthy, worthless purveyors of birdcage liners print?

https://news.byu.edu/news/byu-responds-dps-notice-intent-decertify-university-police

Wow. Kinda puts a different spin onto the whole issue, doesn't it? Funny how the Salt Lake Tribulation never, you know, followed up on their breathless articles to tell this part of the story.

1 hour ago, Vort said:

How many friggin' times do I have to be lied to by the Salt Lake Tribune before I get it through my thick skull that THEY ARE LIARS?! How many times do I continue playing the fool by allowing that, maybe this time, they might possibly be telling the truth before I learn to disbelieve any and all allegations that those filthy, worthless purveyors of birdcage liners print?

https://news.byu.edu/news/byu-responds-dps-notice-intent-decertify-university-police

Wow. Kinda puts a different spin onto the whole issue, doesn't it? Funny how the Salt Lake Tribulation never, you know, followed up on their breathless articles to tell this part of the story.

Lol

Sometimes I skeptically challenge my heavy leaning political and social views by asking things like  “Does the media REALLY make so-called fake news?”

My desire to seek common ground by slightly leaning the other way is constantly thwarted by those leaning the other way.