Anyone else find this funny

Alemmedial

Guest Mores
11 minutes ago, Alemmedial said:

Alma 22 verse 22 at the end of verse 22, made me laugh a little. Anyone else find it cute or funny?

I think you need to raise the bar on your "humor meter".

3 hours ago, Mores said:

I think you need to raise the bar on your "humor meter".

Um, does this mean you saw the humor and you think that I'm lame for finding it funny, or that I should have taken what I read more seriously? Like.. Do you think i would find the "why did the chicken cross the road?" Joke funny or do you think i find dead kittens funny?

Guest Mores
2 hours ago, Alemmedial said:

Um, does this mean you saw the humor and you think that I'm lame for finding it funny, or that I should have taken what I read more seriously? Like.. Do you think i would find the "why did the chicken cross the road?" Joke funny or do you think i find dead kittens funny?

Well, why don't you enlighten me on the humor of your post.  Maybe I'm just a humorless man who just didn't get it.  And before you say,"It's not funny if you have to explain it."...

I'll say,"Exactly."

Guest MormonGator
1 minute ago, unixknight said:

I didn't get it either, but then I also fell for the D&C one so I'm just gonna slink off...

Why so serious guys? Is the world really losing it's sense of humor? 

(Playing!) 

jokerfeatured-625x350.jpg

therefore he put forth his hand and raised the king from the earth, and said unto him: Stand. And he stood upon his feet, receiving his strength.

I can find humor almost anywhere, but I don't even see the slightest hint of it here.  I do find more vagueness then I remember.  Did the king receive his own strength, or the guy who put forth his hand?  Did the king receive strength first then stand, or find that his strength returned after (or because of) standing?

Interesting, but I'm missing the humor.

Guest Mores
53 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

Maybe? 

The truth is: I do not have a sense of humor I'm aware of.

45 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

Why so serious guys? Is the world really losing it's sense of humor? 

Beware of the humorless.  It's no laughing matter.

Edited by Mores

9 hours ago, Alemmedial said:

Alma 22 verse 22 at the end of verse 22, made me laugh a little. Anyone else find it cute or funny?

Ok so what I thought was funny was the quickness he got the guy back up when he saw the trouble comming. It's like he was having a "change of heart" moment that had to be sped up so the croud didnt get upset. I'm funnier than anyone I know, so I just wanted to bounce this image off of y'all to see if I was getting it correctly. Kind of a 'weekend at bernies' vibe i got.

Guest Mores
14 minutes ago, Alemmedial said:

Ok so what I thought was funny was the quickness he got the guy back up when he saw the trouble comming. It's like he was having a "change of heart" moment that had to be sped up so the croud didnt get upset. I'm funnier than anyone I know, so I just wanted to bounce this image off of y'all to see if I was getting it correctly. Kind of a 'weekend at bernies' vibe i got.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too.

Guest Mores
2 minutes ago, Alemmedial said:

So you never answered my second question about the chicken or the kittens.  

That was because those jokes are too funny for me.  Why I might end up laughing myself into a heart attack like the Monty Python joke or something.  Too dangerous to consider.  I was trying to avoid the issue.

2 hours ago, Sunday21 said:

And none of you can spell it! Humour. Honestly! 

Centre yonselves for the truth is that it is circle (not circle) and triangle (not triangle).  We too often misplace vowels or forget them, just like it is armour (not armor) and potatoe (not potato).  Those from the United States tend to call Grey...Gray and many other anomalies of language.

:shootout: