Residents of ThirdHour

NeuroTypical

People who interact with each other while gaming are gamers.  We have Trekkies and Trekkers.  NeverTrumpers and liberals and preppers and bronies and Utahns and the list goes on.    Mormons Members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.  The list goes on.  We need a name for folks who come and participate here on ThirdHour.   What should we call ourselves?  Thirders?  Thirdites?  Pam's Posse?

(This thread is the fault of Vort, and his recent using of the word demonym.  Blame him.)  

"Nines"?

I didn't go to Oxford University, but I believe the "Nines Club" is for people who only barely scraped through each of their 3 years and graduated with a THIRD class degree. (3x3=9, you see.) Carol Vorderman and Hugh Laurie (Dr. House) are both members.

(In case you're wondering, Carol Vorderman is a TV presenter with an eerie aptitude for mental arithmetic, who ruins her otherwise pretty appearance by wearing horrible-looking dresses. My wife always winds me up by saying "Hey look, it's your girlfriend!" whenever she appears on TV.)

It's a bit tenuous I know, but the only thing that sprang to mind.

P.S. Here's a picture of Carol Vorderman in a horrible dress:

Carol-Vorderman-in-Purple-Dress-at-ITV-S

Where does she get her clothes from? I mean, I ask you. I should apply to be her personal dress designer. Even I could design something more flattering than that, and I have the dress sense of....someone who doesn't have much dress sense!

Edited by Jamie123