5 Disney Songs that Sing Eternal Truth

I love Disney movies and I love Disney songs. Not only are they fun, but some of them teach eternal truths, dare I say, better than some of our own Primary songs! Here are a couple of my favorites: #1: Endless Night, The Lion King Alright, admittedly this song is translated from the Spanish Broadway production, but that doesn't mean it's message is any less true! Do you remember this scene? Simba has just as a spiritual visitation from his father, Mufasa, reminding him of who he really is. Well, like many of us, Simba's confused and dealing with issues from his past. In desperation he calls out to his father: You promised me that you would always be here. I don't know why you won't come when I call out to you. I try to hold on, yearning to hear your voice because maybe if I just hear you, I'll come to my senses. Have you said a prayer or two like this? So have I. In moments of desperation, it's difficult to...

View the full article