Easter Bunny Gets Into A Fight

Guest Mores

Guest Mores

So, a man wearing an Ester Bunny outfit got into a fight in downtown Orlando.

https://www.clickorlando.com/news/easter-bunny-in-downtown-orlando-fight-video-explains-why-he-started-throwing-punches

He spoke to the local news who asked him to explain what egged him on.  He said that he and a friend went bar hopping as they traded the costume back and forth.

He saw another man disrespecting a woman in some sort of altercation.  That's the sort of thing that just bugs him.  He then dug in to see what he could chew on.  When the other man spat in the face of the woman, why, his anger just plain multiplied beyond his ability to contain, and he got hopping mad. So, he began thumping him real good.

Edited by Mores

Guest MormonGator
9 minutes ago, unixknight said:

We all have our hobbies... Don't judge.

Everyone-next time I'm in DC, I'm going out to dinner with @unixknight and his wife.  If you don't see me post here for a week, please please please call the police! 

Edited by MormonGator

2 minutes ago, MormonGator said:

Everyone-next time I'm in DC, I'm going out to dinner with @unixknight and his wife.  If you don't see me post here for a week, please please please call the police! 

Everyone - nix that.  I assume no responsibility for what may or may not happen to someone subsequent to having dinner with me and my wife.  I also refuse to answer any questions regarding the presence of a bunny suit in my trunk.

1 minute ago, mordorbund said:

Judging IS my hobby you insensitive clod!

That's it.  I'm calling in the Easter Bunny to protect me.  He handles all my light work.

Guest MormonGator
2 minutes ago, unixknight said:

Everyone - nix that.  I assume no responsibility for what may or may not happen to someone subsequent to having dinner with me and my wife.  I also refuse to answer any questions regarding the presence of a bunny suit in my trunk.

Remember pal, they think they found that guy who was shooting people in Tampa last year. But did they.....?

Guest Mores
2 hours ago, MormonGator said:

When I read this story I thought of the scene from Mallrats where Jay and Silent Bob beat up the Easter Bunny. 

At least you weren't thinking of Donnie Darko.