Should i quit my job?

Alemmedial

Ok guys I didn't mean it literally about snitches. I just meant that maybe telling on someone is kind of the childish way of handling the problem that might not end well.  How can I make this person my friend?  How can we work well together? 

2 hours ago, Alemmedial said:

Ok guys I didn't mean it literally about snitches. I just meant that maybe telling on someone is kind of the childish way of handling the problem that might not end well.  How can I make this person my friend?  How can we work well together? 

In a professional environment, your boss (or whoever is in charge of paying you guys money) needs to be made aware that he is not getting good work for his money.  It is, therefore, not a childish way of handling the problem - it is the HONEST (or in professional terms - ETHICAL) thing to do.

Now, if you want to make that person your friend so you can work well together, as I've said before, it starts with you analyzing why you feel like you're being singled out by this person and seeing if it's a projection of your own insecurities or if it is truly her attitude that is the issue.  If it's her attitude, then all you have to remember is - You can't control other people, you can only control how you react to them.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Alemmedial said:

Hey my hours went back up today and I heard another complaint any thoughts?

Complainers gonna complain.  You can sing in your head, "Let it go, let it go, I am one with the wind and sky.... Here I stand, and here's I'll stay.  Let the complainers complain on... I won't let them bother me anyway..."

• 2 months later...
5 hours ago, NeuroTypical said:

Sounds like a hard decision.  Do you have another job lined up?

It was a hard decision and I question whether or not I made the right decision.  Also, after I went to church I got the feeling I should have just stayed working there.  Sometimes I have a hard time understanding what heavenly father wants me to do.  But I used to have a job that was both making me happy and keeping me healthy although I lost that job due to my own mistakes I feel like there is another opportunity for me out there that will make me feel fulfilled.  What can I do to get heavenly father to bless me again in such a way?

17 hours ago, Alemmedial said:

I used to have a job that was both making me happy and keeping me healthy [...]   What can I do to get heavenly father to bless me again in such a way?

You work your butt off to get another job like that. That's what you can do to get heavenly father to bless you again in such a way.  

• 2 months later...
On 6/11/2019 at 6:24 PM, Alemmedial said:

...  How much could actually be at stake here?!? I mean if this was a big $$ job then I'd understand, But this is southern California retail. 

But at least you live there, in Southern California. And it never rains in Southern California, that's the bright side of the story.  🤠 You don't wanna quit your job, as you mentioned, and as far as I can see you can handle and bear the situation. If no longer, remember "Stands With One Fist", in the 1990 movie "Dances With Wolves", the white woman who lived with the Lakota, and her fist once met the right place of one of those women who'd been taunting her all the time. That's why she got that name. Serve only one of them, that might do it. ...  My oh my, what am I suggesting here...?