The 10 People in Every. Single. Sacrament Meeting.

1. The deacon who clearly just rolled out of bed via giphy Bed head for DAYYYYZ. 2. The parent chasing their toddler down the aisle (and, should we be lucky enough to witness it, onto the podium) via giphy It's even better if the child is as precious as this bb penguin 😍 3. The couple that is WAY too into their back scratches via Growth Marriage Hopefully they're not as aggressively into their back scratches as this adorably chubby lemur, but you never know. 4. The shameless phone scroller Although, I mean, who am I to judge? Maybe he's just REALLY into the Gospel Library app. 5. The kid that is army crawling under ever pew in the chapel just because he can via giphy Wreaks havoc on the elbows, but is apparently worth it to every two-year-old that's ever been in a sacrament meeting. 6. The REALLY, REALLY loud off-tune singer via giphy I just needed a gif showing someone belting a tune. Obvs Carrie Underwood is NOT off-tune and has probably never sounded bad in her entire life. I SWEAR I VOTED...

View the full article