20 LDS Books You Need In Your Life RIGHT NOW

Is there anything better in life than curling up with a good book? The ideal situation is that it's raining (just over here channeling my inner Phyllis Vance from the Office) and you're drinking hot chocolate, obviously. But rain or no rain, a good book is one of the greatest joys in life. Jesus Christ Himself commanded us to learn from "the best books" — but there are so many great ones out there that it can be difficult to know where to start! Luckily, I've got your back. I've compiled this list of fabulous Latter-day-Saint-related titles that you need in your life, like, yesterday. So go find yourself a cozy nook and settle in, because you're never going to want to put these amazing reads down. Biographies Insights From a Prophet's Life: Russell M. Nelson by Sheri Dew Description: "Insights from a Prophet's Life offers a candid view of President Russell M. Nelson, the seventeenth President of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, from childhood to the current day. More...

View the full article