Ooops! Sorry Palerider. Accidently . . .

prisonchaplain

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You know..I'm feeling really somber and deflated now. Poor Pale. So close, and now...sigh. So, I'll try to lay off on the one-word posts, avoid some of the games, so he can have a sporting chance at catching up. Hey hey...Dr. T too.

(snicker, snicker...)

You know..I'm feeling really somber and deflated now. Poor Pale. So close, and now...sigh. So, I'll try to lay off on the one-word posts, avoid some of the games, so he can have a sporting chance at catching up. Hey hey...Dr. T too.

(snicker, snicker...)

:lol:

<div class='quotemain'>

Really? I've never felt anything but love and concern at this site.

you say that now with your 10000 under your belt......always looks different from the top.....smiling as you look down at your competition..... :) :)

Ehem...:::cough!:::...that'd be 100,000, not a measely 10,000.

But...fear not. I shall never forget all the little people that helped me reach this place of greatness. Pushka and Pale, helping me carry on chats via the forums. And, last but not least, that gremlin that added 100K to my post count! :P

<div class='quotemain'>

<div class='quotemain'>

Really? I've never felt anything but love and concern at this site.

you say that now with your 10000 under your belt......always looks different from the top.....smiling as you look down at your competition..... :) :)

Ehem...:::cough!:::...that'd be 100,000, not a measely 10,000.

But...fear not. I shall never forget all the little people that helped me reach this place of greatness. Pushka and Pale, helping me carry on chats via the forums. And, last but not least, that gremlin that added 100K to my post count! :P

all that for cleaning the Castle..... :D