Experts Weigh In On Father’s Day Fashion

Father’s Day approaches. If you are anything like me it is time to acknowledge that you aren’t sure what to get your dad. To avoid another year of mediocre gifts, or accidentally dressing him like this: I recently spent some time with some experts from the local Mr. Mac to figure out how I could get something for my dad that he will actually enjoy. These experts gave me the low down on all things men’s fashion. We talked about neckties, dress shirts, suits, shoes, and belts. They helped me understand what I could expect to spend on certain items, any Father’s Day sales they are having, and how to navigate generation gap based fashion concerns. Ties If anything is an old stand-by for Father’s day gifts it is the tie. The experts at Mr. Mac acknowledged that ties are the most common Father’s day gift. They are one size fits all, and it’s something that the recipient can have more than one of. Most ties can be had for under...

View the full article

Guest Mores

What's wrong with using Mr. Brady as a fashion icon?  I used to dress like that.

I've graduated from polyester to wool blend.  But back in my day he was da bomb.