Benefits of Cuddling

Guest Mores

No need for a special honey.  You can hire a professional cuddler (cuddlist). 

By the way, if you're looking for a no-college-degree-required professional job, you can get cuddlist training and be able to charge $80/hr + tips per cuddling session. 

And for that person, hah! - cuddlists are under the umbrella of therapy and not sex work.

Edited by anatess2

Guest Mores
1 minute ago, anatess2 said:

By the way, if you're looking for a no-college-degree-required professional job, you can get cuddlist training and be able to charge $80/hr + tips per cuddling session.

I'm going to kill my high school guidance counselor.

3 hours ago, anatess2 said:

So these the kind of jobs that create Trumps' economic boom. Call it what you will, but even in these wicked times no one would deny that it's really...

3 hours ago, anatess2 said:

And for that person, hah! - cuddlists are under the umbrella of therapy and not sex work.

THAT DOES IT! @Just_A_Guy - Anatess has convinced me to join your side!

Hmmmmmmm - so being with the one you love is not so important - just love whoever it is you are with at any given moment.    I have observed individuals like that and it does not seem to work out very well for anybody.  I guess it is the engineer side of me but there are not a lot of people that I would want to cuddle and even those that I do - there are times it is - for lack of a better expression - not always convenient. 

The Traveler

23 hours ago, anatess2 said:

A little off topic... but speaking of jobs that don’t require a degree, I have a good friend whose wife make $30,000 a month doing spiritual readings and spiritual healings.

On 6/24/2019 at 11:36 AM, anatess2 said:

You had me considering it for a minute or so. Then I remembered I don't even like briefly hugging people I'm not very close to.

Edited by SilentOne

On 6/24/2019 at 3:51 PM, mordorbund said:

So these the kind of jobs that create Trumps' economic boom.

Every kind of job anyone will pay for benefits from an economic boom.  Seems eventually those starving "artists" out there complaining about Trump would notice that the better the economy does, the more people have extra cash to spend on art and leisure.

9 hours ago, SilentOne said:

You had me considering it for a minute or so. Then I remembered I don't even like briefly hugging people I'm not very close to.

Have you considered that maybe it's because no one likes you, and that last little bit of conscience you haven't yet managed to destroy is making you feel bad for forcing them to pretend they like you?

Oh, wait...thought it was JAG for a moment.  Never mind.