Dating

jsmalley116

Haha. Most youth have this problem.

I dated for the first time when I was 13, but that was WAY BEFORE I joined the church. After that I did my best to wait, which was REALLY HARD!

Anyway. I kinda wish I waited.

You don't really need that drama right now, and boy is it drama!!!

Besides, chances are you will get married in your early twenties, and will never be single again. ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS!

<div class='quotemain'>

First of all...what are your reasons why you can not?

Well...im not 16 yet. I want to keep the standards... :dontknow:

then just tell them that. That you can't date until 16.

Yes tell them your standards and the truth about it. I'm sure they will understand and if they don't, well they are not worth your time then :) Dating is always worth waiting for. Just try not to grow up too quickly especially with dating. You have basically your life ahead of you to date.

Acez

On several occasions i have been asked out. However I am not sure of a way to tell them that I can not? How can I refuse without hurting anyones feelings? :dontknow:

Just stop bathing and all this will go away.

-a-train

PS, if you have someone ask you out after you've gone an extended time without bathing, then it is OK to hurt their feelings.

So, a-train when does group dates begin, explain? I am a convert and never had a problem become lds at 20.

Ps don't ask how old i am i don't like it. Plus, this might be my answer "Old enough to know better, still to young to care" its part of a song. has nothing to do with age but enjoying life. Its a country song don't know who sings it.

So, a-train when does group dates begin, explain? I am a convert and never had a problem become lds at 20. Ps don't ask how old i am i don't like it. Plus, this might be my answer "Old enough to know better, still to young to care" its part of a song. has nothing to do with age but enjoying life. Its a country song don't know who sings it.

Are you asking for a Church standard or what I plan to do with my daughters? I think the Church advises that parents allow only group dates until the youth is of the age of courtship. My daughters will never date, I intend to shoot any boys who come to the house.

-a-train

• 2 weeks later...